missed you

did you guys read the chapter, "drunk games", wattpad did something stupid and messed with it. so it was unreadable for a while! it's before the a/n.
//

he never could get a flight that night but he sure as hell got a flight the next night, coming home around 11. he opened the door with the key i hid outside the apartment.
"hey I-" he cuts me off while i sit up. he cuts me off with a big kiss, starling me a bit. his lips move roughly against mine, taking off my shirt.
"jack, fuck." I moan lightly against his lips. he holds my jaw in his larger hand with the other one, moving behind my back to unclip my bra.
"missed your body." he mumbles, trailing kisses down my neck all the way down my stomach. he gets on his knees, pulling off my sweats. he stands up, stripping off his shirt.
he bends back down, kissing my collarbones aggressively but not leaving any marks.
"mine." he whispers. he smiles, kissing me passionately with his hands cupping my face.
"baby girl." he mumbles, pulling away from the kiss. he rest between my legs.
"yeah?" i say dazed a bit.
"how many boys came over while i was gone?" he says, unbuttoning his shorts.
"four." i say honestly.
"name them."
"nash, cam, jack, and sammy." he hums in response, kissing my collarbones. he bites and kisses four marks on my collarbones. he lightly blows air over them as he chuckles.
"next time ask."
"but it's my apartment." he rolls his eyes, grabbing a condom from his wallet. he pulls down my panties, tossing them behind him. then he takes off his boxers, laying us both completely naked.
"beautiful." he says, sounding genuine as his hand runs down my chest to my stomach.
he rolls the condom on and start to thrust inside me.
"shit, so tight." he groans, placing his hand in the crook of my neck. he keeps his pace then becomes to even faster.
"jack, oh god." i moan quietly.
"what was that baby?" he teases.
"shut up." i smile and choke out between large moans."
"I'm close." he says after a while. he slows his pace by a little, kissing me gently. he lets go into the condom, pulling out slowly. i move over a little bit, breathing hard. he sits up and tosses the now tied condom into the trash. i pull my underwear and a random shirt while jack puts back on his boxers.
"i don't want to travel without you." he says, pulling me into his body. we both lay down.
"me either, it's quite boring here." i mutter
he kisses my forehead.
"come with me on the tour."
I bite my lip, looking away.
"please." he begs. i nod, not giving him a for sure answer. he drops the subject, closing his eyes as we both fall into deep sleep.
the next morning, he wakes me for a meet and greet that he wanted me to attend. i wake over onto my stomach, groaning.
"stop." i mumble under the sheets.
"it's 11, it starts at noon. come on." he laughs, shaking me. he showers my face with kisses as I complain.
"ugh, stop. hate you." i mutter, getting out of bed and moving towards the shower. I shower and leave my natural hair down my back. i change into a jack gilinsky shirt that had the number 00 on the back and said gilinsky on the top of the back. i throw on a pair of leggings and do light makeup quickly.
"let's go." i say, taking my phone off the charger. he wraps an arm around my waist, moving towards his car in the parking lot. he drives us to a little convention center a little ways from my apartment. he gives my hand a squeeze before getting out. i get out as well, following him. he wraps his arm around my shoulders. we get settled inside along with jack j and sammy.
"hey brooke." sammy says, sitting down next to our table. "what's up bro?" jack and him do a hand shake, while i give him a big smile. jack j comes by giving me a hug and jack g a cool handshake.
"you like him?" jack ask once sammy left to go to his assigned area. i nod, looking at the insane amount of fans.
"wrong answer." his raspy voice mumbles. he pulls me closer into him.
"not like that." i shake my head.
"so let's get this show on the road. how are yall today!" jack j yells into the mic, standing up. he moves around the stage.
"so today we got my bestfriend and the other guy on the jack and jack tour, jack gilinsky!" he lets go of me and stands up, walking towards the middle of the stage.
"hey guys, what's up."
"now we have sammy, who he felt needed to tag along today." sammy chuckles, standing up.
jack j hands jack the microphone.
"also who joined today is my lovely girlfriend, brooklyn. come here baby." he says, staring at me. i walk over shyly, walking into his arms. he hugs me tightly, then lets go. "don't act like that." he mumbles quickly, kissing my forehead.
"so today we will be doing a huge q and a." jack j says, finding a new mic.
"you back there in the purple shirt with the pink glasses."
"oh my god, who's taken and single?" she yells.
"sam and i are single then obviously jack is taken." jack j answers. jack g laughs, holding my hand tightly. i sit down at another table in the middle of the stage.
"green shirt in the left section, blonde hair." jack g says.
"question for brooke!"
i look up as I get handed a mic.
"yeah?"
"how is jack in bed!" she screams. the room erupts in laughter as I blush, looking up at jack. he chuckles.
"so brooke, how am I?" i show them a thumbs up and look down as the rest of the show continues.