Miranda walked down to Richard’s office giving Callie the whole spill on everything that went down in the o.r.

“Wait a minute you both were about to have sex right there.” Callie said laughing.

“What’s funny.”

“I just didn’t know that you get down like that.”

“With Ben honey I would probably get down anywhere. You just didn’t have greatness until you’ve had him.” Miranda said seriously.

“I had Mark.” Callie said

“And now you are into women.” Miranda said laughing.

“Touché” Callie replied laughing.

Miranda walked in to the office and she shut the door.

“Bailey have a seat.” Richard said and she sat down in front of his desk.

“Now your actions as a surgeon and a hospital professional was out of line. That woman has been nothing but nic-

“Nice? That woman is annoying, she’s catty, jealous, spiteful and I no longer want her here.”

“Tell her to leave Webber she no longer needs a place at my hospital.”

“Your hospital.” Richard questioned.

“Yeah, I know that this will be mine someday. I will be the chief. But if she continues to be here then I just can’t stay. I might follow Ben where ever he goes “ Miranda said standing and shaking her head.

“Miranda I have never seen you act this way over a man even Tucker and you both were married for so long.” Richard said crossing his arms.

“I love this man, I know that now and I know that I cannot loose him. Not to Kim or to anyone and anything else. He’s mine.” Miranda said being territorial.

“Kim might not let him go so easily.” Richard said.

“Well looks like Kim will have another fight on her hands. If she thinks that slap was something then she better prepare for an ass whopping. “ Miranda said before she scuffed saying “hmmm calling me trash like she lost her dam mind.”

“Trash?” Richard said loudly.

“Exactly.” Miranda said using her hand for emphasis.

“ Dr. Bailey. Next time just fight her out side of the hospital and please protect your hand.” Richard said smiling.

“Thank you sir.” Miranda said smiling.

“Bailey loose the smile.” Richard said causing Miranda to smile more.

“Dr. Bailey you are going to be an excellent wife to him. When the time comes.” Richard encouraged.

“Thank you sir.” Miranda said getting up and walking out of the door.

Miranda was looking for Ben. She wanted to know what happened to him and if he was choosing her or if he was staying with Kimberly.

She was genuinely confused, he kissed her and they were going to have sex but he left out with Kimberly so what would have happened if they would have had sex would he had still left her.

Miranda searched the examining rooms, to see if he was helping her examine her lip.

Miranda was walking to last examining room that was down the hall before she could reach the door she saw Kimberly walk out and she was pulling her shirt over her head and straighten her clothes. She watched as Ben came outside of the room.