Miranda walked with Arizona and Callie to the elevator.

"I just don't know what to do. I feel like she is constantly watching me. Everywhere." Miranda said frustrated.

"How is Ben taking this." Arizona asked.

"Um I wouldn't know." Miranda replied putting her hands in her pocket.

"You haven't been talking to him, it's been almost a month since." Callie asked.

"I'm just pissed." Miranda said blowing out a breath.

"You really think he slept with that woman." Arizona asked.

"No I don't think he slept with her, he wouldn't do that."

"Then what is the problem."

"It's just the principle of things " Miranda said as her voice was raising. " And I'm done talking about this." Miranda said snappy as the elevator opened up.

"Okay geesh, we will see you at home" Callie said raising her hands in the air.

Miranda rolled her eyes and began walking down the hall.

As the day finally came to a close Miranda zipped up her jacket as she walked outside.

"Miranda." Miranda jumped but then relaxed at Ben's voice.

"Ben not now." Miranda said.

"Please." He said sadly causing her to stop in her walk. She turned to face him and made the mistake in looking into his deep brown eyes.

"I'm sorry Miranda. I did not sleep with that woman." Ben said and she didn't say a word other than holding his intense stare.

"I know you didn't sleep with that woman." Miranda yelled. "I mad Ben because you didn't tell me.  You didn't think I deserved that information. You left me blind sided and that was wrong."

"Miranda I'm really am sorry. I didn't want you to be stressed and worried. I didn't know any of this would happen." Ben said reaching for her hand.

Miranda didn't pull away, she relished in his closeness.
"Okay." Miranda said looking at him.

"I missed you." Ben replied seriously.

"I missed you too." Miranda said blowing out a breath.

"Can I take you out for dinner?" Ben asked hoping he wasn't pushing it.

"When? " Miranda asked

"Friday." Ben said instantly.

"Ben that's tommorow." Miranda said chuckling.

"I know."

"Okay fine. Tomorrow pick me up from Callie's." Miranda said smiling.

"Can I have a hug." Ben asked

"Nope not tonight. I'll let you know how I'm feeling tommorow night." Miranda laughed.

"It's like that." Ben asked pretending to be hurt.

"Yeah it's like that."

"Well adleast let me walk you to your car. "

"You can do that." Miranda replied as he caught up beside her.

Ben walked with her to her car and he stood as she stopped infront of it.

She clicked her teeth saying "fine." before pulling him into a tight hug.
Ben sighed against her body and wrapped his arms around her.