01!

IMESSAGE!

ambiwambi
HEYYY
HOWS MY BEAUTIFUL SONGWRITIN FRIEND

dessypoopoo
HEYY
im alright. how are u and chris?

ambiwambi
SOOO GOODDDD
what abt u and matt 😏😏

dessypoopoo
wht abt me and matt

ambiwambi
u guys obviouslyy have a thing goin on

dessypoopoo
oh uh not really
we're just friends

ambiwambi
oh?
but u guys hang out tg so much and play cards against humanity alone
who does that if they're just friends?

dessypoopoo
apparently me and matt

ambiwambi
oooookay...
yk you can talk to me right?

dessypoopoo
yeah i know there's just kinda nothing to say

destiny strummed random chords on her guitar, wishing her mind would come up with lyrics.

matt burst into her room, startling her and turning her beautiful chords into the ugliest combinations you could make.

she gave him a look and he just shrugged it off "you wanna come to the beach with me?" he asked and she stared at him suspiciously, he was always going by himself, so it was either he wanted to see her or her dog molly.

"should i bring molly?" she asked and he shrugged "if you want to, it doesn't really matter." he told her and she slowly nodded, walking past him to go downstairs.

she grabbed molly's leash, and her playful puppy came running instantly. destiny leaned forward and scratched the golden retriever puppy's head. she connected the leash to molly's color and stood up, looking over at matt, who was already staring back at her.

"you ready?" she asked and he nodded, rushing out the front door with a red tint on his cheeks.

she quickly followed him, closing and locking her front door behind her. she picked up molly and rushed to his car, opening the door and sitting down with molly on her lap.

matt turned on the air conditioning and it was moments like this that destiny appreciated that matt was their friend groups designated driver. amber's car was clean and new and smelled good but it was too small for everyone to fit inside.

destiny's car didn't even have working air conditioner anymore and their newest addition to the group, wesley had to pray every time he started his car.

destiny mainly appreciated matt being the driver because of the moments they had together. he always wanted her in the front seat and at red lights he'd grab her hand and give it a squeeze.

despite all of this, they still labeled themselves as just friends, but destiny knew she wanted more.

dessysmith

liked by christophersturniolo and othersdessysmith life's a blurview all 567 comments

dessysmith life's a blur
view all 567 comments

user new music when ? 🤗

user I LOVE YOU

user she so pretty wtf

amberjames BBG!!!

user amber and destiny are adorable

user can u get heartbroken again plz
dessysmith ?
user so i can get new music duhhh

user hoes mad hoes mad

itzwesley slay

user who is wesley

user who else is waiting for matt's comment?

matthew.sturniolo picture credits?

user AHHHHHH THEYRE SOOOO DATINGGG

welcome back!!