06

amber gently rubbed destiny's back as she blankly stared into space. destiny felt like everything she thought she knew from the past few months was a lie.

she swore that her and matt actually had something, with all the late night drives and all the playful flirting. destiny sighed.

she sniffled as she tore her gaze away from the wall, instead glancing over at amber.

"hey. don't cry over this des. you know how the sturniolo boys operate." amber joked and destiny laughed lightly.

destiny sighed again, she shook her head suddenly. "i just don't get it. my twin sister?" she mumbled and amber winced.

"there's plenty of other fish in the sea." amber suddenly said and destiny giggled. "plenty." she echoed.

destiny looked over at amber and took in her appearance. her hair was curled and she already had makeup on. she was wearing a pink sweater that fell off her shoulder and a denim skirt.

"where are you coming from?" destiny asked and amber smiled "i had brunch with nick." she answered and destiny frowned.

"rude. where was my invite?" destiny asked and amber laughed, while rolling her eyes.

"you don't pick up your phone until you're ready to talk." amber reminded her and destiny smiled smally.

"yeah." she simply replied.

"why do you keep going for guys that hurt you?" amber asked suddenly and destiny side-eyed her.

"i'm just saying... there are better people for you." amber continued with a sigh. she didn't appreciate destiny's reaction to her words.

destiny just sighed as she turned to face amber. "like who?" she asked curiously.

amber didn't respond, instead she frowned. she reached up to fix a piece of destiny's hair that had fallen out of place. she knew how much destiny hated when her hair was messy.

destiny almost stopped breathing. what was happening? why was amber tucking her hair back and why was she freaking out about it?

destiny stared at amber, who stared back at her with a smile.

destiny sighed before impulsively leaning forward and kissing her best friend.

IMESSAGE!

nicolas
destiny are you ready to watch the summer i turned pretty

destiny
nick i did something bad

nicolas
i love taylor swift too but im talking about tsitp

destiny
no nick not guess the artist.
i actually did something really bad

nick
ok sorry queen
what did you do

destiny
i kissed amber

5 mins later

destiny
nick..?

nick
sorry you just like shattered everything i thought i knew
i thought you were straight

destiny
? why is that ur biggest concern rn

nick
what do u want me to say
congrats!!

destiny
UR SO UNHELPFUL.

nick
real talk though just talk with her about it
don't let it ruin your friendship

destiny
ugh i'll try

desireesmith

liked by matthew

liked by matthew.sturniolo and 8,320 others
desireesmith just a girl in her cowboy boots
view all 200 comments

user ooh new username

user so cute

user wait i thought your name was destiny

user prettyyy

user lol why are y'all forgetting what she did.

user im waiting for destiny

matthew.sturniolo so cool

A/N:
MWAHAH
SO MUCH NEW DRAMA
ARE U GUYS EXCITED TO SEE HIW THIS UNFOLDS