07

destiny hummed quietly to herself as she strummed her guitar, her back against the wall beside her window seat.

"we didn't even date," she sang softly, staring out her window. "then why do i still got so damn much to say?" she continued.

"hey, moms waiting in the car for you." desiree yelled from the other side of the door. she'd been cold to destiny for weeks.

destiny sighed. she straightened out her outfit and grabbed her purse, heading out to her moms car.

the ride was boring, like most car rides were. a lot of stopping, and too many almost accidents.

she sighed as she got out of the car, following her mom inside the building. she greeted so many people, but she remembered none of their names.

she smiled as they took picture after picture. she wondered why they could ever need so many.

she was rushed through hair and makeup, and was now sitting in a room filming for a podcast.

"okay so destiny you just released your new single newbury park. what inspired you to write such an emotional song?" the interviewer asked.

"uhh..." destiny trailed off, internally groaning at herself. her manager was gonna hate her for this.

"i wrote it about one of my friends, who obviously turned into more. we had a bad ending, so as always, i picked up my guitar and started writing." destiny finally answered, smiling awkwardly.

"speaking of friends, you and your best friend are quickly becoming social media's favorite besties. how do you feel about people loving your friendship so much?" the interviewer asked quickly. destiny's eyes widened slightly.

destiny looked over at her manager, who shrugged and motioned for her to start talking.

"i feel really great, it's nice to know that the people i hang out with are supported by the people i'm forever grateful for." destiny carefully replied, she wasn't sure how this was going to go over later.

"nice, we've been hearing a lot of things about you and your twin sister. what do you have to say about it?" the interviewer asked, staring at her expectantly.

"i say that everyone should, very respectfully, mind their business." destiny smiled tightly.

"okay...! last question.. when's new music coming out?" destiny smiled at this, a normal question.

"very, very soon. like sooner than you think," destiny smiled teasingly.

finally the interview was over, if she got asked one more controversial question destiny thought her would explode.

her manager shot her an apologetic look as they exited the building. "i told them not to ask anything that isn't related to music. im sorry hon."

destiny sighed.

dessysmith

liked by wesleymoore, madifilipowicz, and 22,998 othersdessysmith tour prep!!view all comments

dessysmith tour prep!!
view all comments

user SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UPPPP

user oh bitch im TOO excited

user YESSSS

matthew.sturniolo 👏👏👏

user AWW MATT SO SUPPORTIVE

user AHHHH

user sorry to interrupt but does nb notice amber didn't like...

user SO PRETTY

user TICKETS WHEN??? DATES WHEN!???

user newbury park cured my depression ily

evelynthomas 🌟

IMESSAGE!

DESSY!
amber?
i'm really sorry.
i didn't mean to do that i swear

5 minutes later

DESSY!
amber can you please text me back?
i'm sorry. i'm extremely sorry.
can we please talk?

10 mins later

DESSY!
okay... maybe you're busy.
i'll just wait a bit.

1 hour later

DESSY
amber?
please.. can we please just talk?
i don't want our friendship to end like this..
not delivered

amber smiled lovingly at chris as they walked. she loved going for walks, and he was always more than happy to come with her.

her phone dinged loudly, for the twentieth time. she counted. chris frowned at her, "uh.. shouldn't you check that?" he asked and she shook her head.

"nope... trust me. it's no one important." she reassured him, and he smiled as he placed a soft kiss to her cheek.

"alright. let's head back, i'm starving." he complained and amber playfully rolled her eyes.

she turned to him with a small smile "okay. race you!" she shouted and took off running.

chris rolled his eyes, she was such a cheater. he took off running after her anyways, like he always did.

A/N
yikes!!!
who do you guys ship destiny with? :)