05

IMESSAGE!

mattybraps
hey desiree, i'm in the neighborhood if u wanna go for a drive?

desii
sure :), just let me put molly in destiny's room

mattybraps
if she asks, tell her you're going out with a friend... not me

desii
why? did she say something about our friendship?

mattybraps
no but wesley did
he said it's weird

desii
well wesley is also weird soo...

mattybraps
ig
hurry up i'm outside

sturniolo.updates

liked by amberjames and 378,372 otherssturniolo

sturniolo.updates (sent in by a follower) desiree (destiny's twin) and matt at a mutual friends party. we thought it was destiny until we heard him call her desiree.
view all 11,478 comments

user oh shit

user HE HAS THE NERVE TO COVER THEIR FACES

user if i was desiree i'd feel so dumb rn

user wow. she did this to her own twin?

itzwesley this is so sad. family is never supposed to do things like this to family.

user WES JUST CONFIRMED MATT AND DESTINY WHATCGSGSH

christophersturniolo yikes

user omfg im sobbing

user poor destiny...

user DESTINY BOUTTA DROP SOME FIRE ASS MUSIC.

user waiting on ANYONE TO COMEMNT OTHER THAN WES AND CHRIS

user where's all the commenrs....

evelynthomas slay!

destiny barged into desiree's room, the anger radiating off of her body like a blazing forest fire. she wasn't just upset that matt seemed to like being with desiree more than her, it was the fact that they both lied to her.. both betrayed her.

destiny couldn't seem to understand why her twin sister, someone who was never supposed to do her wrong would do her like this, but she wasn't going to let it happen any longer.

"i know you probably think since she's my best friend that i'm some coward that will let you walk all over me like amber would've but if you're trying to start something with me desiree? i can tell you now that you will regret it for the rest of your life." destiny snarled and desiree simply stared at her from behind the screen of her laptop.

desiree smiled and set her laptop down onto her bed next to her, standing up and slowly walking over to her identical sister "try me, bitch." she whispered and pushed destiny out of her room, slamming and locking the door in her face. 

destiny rolled her eyes and kicked the door as hard as she could, her foot smashing through the bottom "god what is your issue destiny? has it ever occurred to you that if matt was really as into you as he made it seem that we wouldn't have to have this talk?" desiree asked from the other side of the door.

"matt isn't the type of person to do that." destiny shook her head, backing away from the door. he wouldn't do that to her.. would he? suddenly she wasn't so sure, was she really just the crazy psychotic delusional sister that thought she had a chance when she really didn't?

she rushed into her room and closed her door, sliding down it as she curled up into a ball on her bedroom floor. she fished her phone out of her pocket and dialed a number she had memorized by heart.

"matt, i need you to tell me the truth now and i'll leave you alone... this whole time.. was everything that we did, everything we've been through.. was it all one-sided?" she asked and he stayed silent for a few moments, as if he didn't know how to approach his answer. destiny was used to matt doing this though, he did it every time they had a serious conversation.

the phone call timer reached 5 minutes before matt finally decided to start talking.

"um, no it wasn't all one-sided destiny but i-i'm confused i thought that.. i thought that wasn't like.. i didn't think it counted." he stuttered and destiny immediately hung up, she heard everything that she needed to hear.

A/N: HEY GUYSSS IM WRITING ON MY LAPTOP FOR THE FIRST TIME! IDK HOW TO CHANGE IT TO BOLD OR ITALICS THOUGH HAHA. ANYWAYS HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!! <3