37.

Makenzie Parks

February 4, 2024Home~~~

February 4, 2024
Home
~~~

"Happy baby, clap." I clapped making Makeio laugh at me. I smiled before clapping yet again and he was just tickled pink. I love my handsome baby, looking just like that sorry piece of shit.

"How's your arm?" I heard from behind me.

I looked back, "It's okay Dad, just a slight bruise nothing too serious."

"Mac told me Sha back in jail...good, because you don't put your hands on someone whenever you get mad. What the hell is going on between you two anyways?" My Dad asked leaning down to get the baby out his bouncer.

"Nothing, just had an argument and he went crazy on me. I'm used to it at this point." I shrugged.

"I don't like that...do you think they're gonna let him out soon? I'd hope not being that he put his hands on you."

The doorbell rang.

"Um," I stood up, "I don't know actually. I mean if anything I'd hope they keep him there. It's those drugs, he gotta stay off of them."

I answered the door seeing Tyra smiling from ear to ear. We embraced and I let her closing the door.

"Wassup mamas? Hey pops!" Tyra spoke giving my Dad a hug.

"Hello Tyra, I'm gonna take son son upstairs and let y'all do whatever." My Dad smiled before heading up the stairs with the baby. Tyra and I made ourselves comfortable on couch and flipped her hair offering a bright ass smile.

The fuck this bitch on?

"Just left poundtown?" I asked causing her to burst out laughing.

"Not today, not yesterday, but the day before." Ty laughed, "You know I had to pop it open again."

"ManMan must be back." I laughed and she shook her head.

"Marquez." She smirked, "But that's why I wanna talk to you. I spoke with him and he was telling me that your baby daddy was put back in jail and how he's upset and blah blah."

"Mhm sure is." I crossed my leg over the other. Don't get me wrong, I love Tyra with all my heart but this is what we not gon do.

"So he did ask me to speak to you about going down to the station and—"

I burst out laughing, "Ty come on now."

"Makenzie seriously you know I support you. It's just the more Q and I talked yesterday the more I could understand. Makenzie this is this man life—"

"Tyra honestly I don't give a fuck. I don't, you sitting in here telling me to go down to the motherfucking station like what? Be so for real right now with this shit because I don't wanna hear it. If this what the fuck you on I don't even wanna talk to you no more." I stood up pointing at the door.