5.

"There you are!" shouted Jasmine giddily, she pulled me in for a one armed hug. She was holding a drink and was clearly already drunk, the smell of alcohol on her breath just to confirm it. "I was wondering when my darling angel would be here." she giggled and rubbed my arm. "I guess you could say that I'm fashionably late." I responded playfully. "Oh yes, you look beautiful dear. Let's get you a drink." She grabbed my arm and led me to a table with numerous bottles on it. She grabbed a red plastic cup and began mixing a concoction, seemingly with whatever liquor she saw first. She shoved the drink in my hand. "Drink up!"

I took a sip and nearly threw up, it was god awful, but it was strong and exactly what I needed. "Oh my god hey bestie." Jaime greeted me. "We've been wondering when you'd show up." I took a gulp from my drink. "Oh you guys seemed to be doing fine without me." "What are you talking about? let's dance!" Jaime replied. "Oh my god that's a great idea!" Jasmine yelped. This time I took an even bigger swig. The two of them dragged me into the living room where multiple others were already dancing.

Jasmine and Jaime began moving along to the beat, not having a care in the world. I stood still for a moment, not sure what parts of my body I was supposed to move. Realizing not moving made me look more awkward, I tried to start swaying. Jasmine grabbed my hand and started moving me along with her, I finished off my drink and giggled as we moved our bodies to the music. This wasn't so bad. The rest of the room faded away as Jasmine led me along, I eventually found my own groove. I was actually enjoying myself. The song ended and I decided to grab myself another drink.

I walked over to the table with the drinks, I was going to make myself something that hopefully tasted better than whatever Jasmine had given me., I grabbed a bottle of vodka and poured myself a large portion, then I mixed it with some sprite and cranberry juice. I took a sip and it was delicious.

I looked up and there was a man, he was a bit taller than me, light blonde hair and very bright blue eyes. He had to be just a couple years older than me. He was staring at me. When he didn't stop I started to feel uncomfortable. I took a large gulp of my drink. Before I could walk away, the man approached me.

"Hi there, my name is Chuck." He held his hand out to me and the smile he gave me made me feel uneasy. I looked down at his hand for a moment and politely shook it. "Hello.. I'm Y/N." I tried to look anywhere but his wide eyes that were making very aggressive eye contact with mine. "A pretty name for a pretty girl." He let out a laugh that unnerved me. "Um thanks. I'm gonna go now." I took another drink as I swiftly walked away.

I found Rosita dancing with Jasmine in the living room and decided to join them. The three of us danced for a couple of songs, we had the best time. I had finished off my drink and was feeling great. The next song started playing, I had really loosened up and began to shake my hips to the beat.

suddenly I felt a pair of hands grab my waist, then rubbing over my hips. I jumped away and turned around, it was the same creepy bastard from earlier. "Dude what the fuck are you doing?" I snapped. Rosita and Jasmine stopped dancing and looked over at me, concern on their faces. Chuck just held up his hands and said "Relax, I'm just dancing. It's a party." And with that he walked away.

"Y/N are you okay?" Rosita asked. "Yeah that dude was weird as fuck, did he touch you?" Jasmine joined in. "Yeah he put his hands on my hips. I feel nauseous, but I'm okay." I said with a sigh. "Do you want to step outside?" "No, No It's okay, we can keep dancing. One weirdo can't ruin our night." I smiled and we resumed having the time of our lives.

A couple drinks later and I was surely drunk. So were all my friends. We all sat on the back porch, me Jasmine, Rosita, Magna and Jaime. I noticed that Jaime couldn't keep his eyes off of Jasmine. I smiled to myself. She didn't notice him, I'm not sure if she ever would.