Chapter Thirty Eight - Risky Plan

Stacy's POV

The party ended early as the miscommunication between guests happened and it ruined my night. I have been crying for hours. I miss him..terribly. My aunt grounded me in my birthday, hilarious I know....completely unbelievable.

She was disappointed in me, by lying to her. What else can I do, she should put herself in my shoes. Despite everything, I still love him. Even it hurts to know Olivia is his ex. I don't know if this relationship is going to be a happy ending or I will end up falling in love with Michael instead. Which for sure my Aunt and Uncle won't have anything to say about him.

They took my phone, only Bridget can visit the house. They have no idea that Michael was courting me.

AFTER ONE WEEK

Classes are almost over and I was being watched by Olivia. Yes..she's my chaperone in school. She is the only one my aunt can trust so that Marcus cannot come near me...our finals week is over and only four days left and it's vacation time once again.

We can only stare at each other's eyes this past few days..no contact at all. Bridget is the only one that has been our means of communication. Mostly we write down what we gave to say to be safe that no one will hear about it. After that we threw it in the garbage.

In her note Mr. Bingley is leaving for vacation as well as his condo. He will be staying at a different place since he won't be teaching there anymore for next year. Bridget mentioned to me that he is willing to wait for me. Whatever it takes...he will be staying in his pad downtown..it excites me...and gave me sudden grief as well..

Michael always visits me at home..he is formally courting me now. I have to be honest the feelings I have for him stays the same, I do not want to unleash it, I am scared and for most part of it, I am still hoping for a reconciliation with Marcus.

I barely smile now...Olivia has left as well back to Paris..if she is ever coming back, we have no idea..

Two days before class ends, I received a note in my gym exam paper. Behind it was an address. His address..he wants to elope..

I didn't gave him any answer... I was emptying my locker room by myself, since Olivia left..I don't have any chaperone anymore.

Someone covered my eyes.. And whispered.."don't move."

I was dragged in a small room. I felt claustrophobic. I heard it lock. I can sense he blindfold me. I know it was him. I know the voice and the scent.

"Don't move nor scream Stacy."

"Why do you have to blindfold me, I know who you are."

"I am not sure anymore if you are still mad at me."

"I will be, if you don't remove this out of my eyes."

Slowly he removed it, but my eyes became foggy, I can barely see him in the small dark room, more like a closet to me.

"Stacy, do you still love me? If you do, come away with me. I am done teaching and we can be together."

He has a point. But it's not that easy...

"Marcus, I know that, I never stopped loving you."

"So in two days meet me at the pier at nine, I will be waiting at the dock."

"What?! That's crazy!"

"I am staying in my flat downtown for the meantime. If you are coming with me I will leave my place and start a new with you somewhere we don't know anybody."

"I am scared, Marcus."

"Don't you trust me?"

"I do. But I have never been away from home all by myself."

"You will be living with me, please Stacy give us a chance?"

"Ok. I will think about it."

"There's nothing to think about, if you love me then you will be there. I don't know when I can talk to you again, but I am reminding you I will be waiting..."

He clasp my cheeks, and kiss me roughly on the lips.." God I've missed you.."

I felt it too...he is missing in my life..

"I want you Stacy, forever in my life."

I was crying, so was he..it was a very emotional moment for both of us...we stares at each other for a while until we decided it's time to get out of that crowded closet.

He let me out first and then he went out ten minutes after me...

My heart was beating so fast...I will feel sorry for my aunt and uncle..I know I owe them my life.

But, I will be miserable forever without Marcus..that leaves me no choice. I am coming with him, only Bridget will know about this plan.

And I will inform her as soon as I am with Marcus at the pier, for the meantime I wil keep my mouth shut until we are both safe together.