Seventeen

"We should go swimming today." Jack says to me while fixing his SnapBack.

"Where and with who?" I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders, smiling, "I don't know."

He continues to stare at me, still smiling and I start to grow self conscious. Is my nose crooked and is he just noticing a flaw on my face and just smiling to make it seem like nothing's wrong?

"What? Do I have something on my face? Jack, I swear to god." I begin to stand to check myself in the mirror, but I'm pulled back down on the bed by Jack.

"I was just looking at you because you're so beautiful." He cheekily says, making me smile with him. "I'm so lucky."

"No, I'm the lucky one." I say, cuddling closer to him.

Jack just takes his hat off and tosses it onto the floor. He then lays on his back down on the bed, his legs dangling off, and hugs me to his chest. These cute and sweet moments make me go insane.

"I love you." He murmurs out of the blue.

I find myself saying it back, even though he's the most annoying person I've ever met in my entire life.

"I love you, too." I reply, kissing the bottom of his jaw.

He lets out a quiet groan, hugging me tighter to him. So... About swimming, is he going to continue with that and follow through, or just push it aside for another day?

"We can go to the beach at 4:30 with the guys." He emphasizes, spookily answering my unasked question.

"Okay." I simply say, beginning to close my eyes.

"Don't fall asleep." Jack pinches my side. "We literally just woke up a few hours ago."

He quickly moves so my back is on the bed and he's straddling my waist. I let out a little yelp and laugh. Jack dips his head in the crook of my neck, planting kisses everywhere.

"What are you doing?" I breathe heavily, still laughing.

"I'm trying to wake you up." He continues to place open-mouthed kisses on my exposed neck and shoulder, sucking slightly here and there.

He moves his way up my neck, past my jaw, and to the corner of my mouth. He teases me by kissing me all over my face and not on my lips. I form a pout on my face, my bottom lip sticking out.

Jack sits up, still on my waist, smiling. His bottom lip in between his teeth so that only the top row of his teeth show. If he walked around Los Angeles like that, he'd have girls' panties dropping.

I bring my hand up to caress his cheek and this is comfortable and romantic silence. Nothing seductive nor awkward about right now and I'm enjoy it way too much.

"Camila..." Jack's voice skeptical. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." I smirk and resume to running my hands up the inside of his shirt.

I totally just turned this whole thing seductive. This is literally the only time where Jack's hormones aren't flying all over the place and I'm the horny one.

I also just realized that Jack just said my name for the second time I've been here. I rarely hear my name escape his mouth because he usually just calls me a nickname like 'baby' or 'babe', or in this new case, 'bubs'.

A smile crawls onto my face as I just think about that. Bubs. Where the hell did he even find that one?

"What?" Jack asks me. "Am I the one with something on my face now?"

"No, no, I was just thinking of something." I reassure him.

He gets off of my waist and sits next to me, pulling me up so I'm on his lap. We always have to be connected in some sort of way, huh? Both when we're sleeping and when we're awake.

"I need to change into something new." I say.

"Yeah, I don't get why you changed back into pajamas after you showered." Jack chuckles. "But can I watch?"

"I didn't think you were going to leave anyway if I asked you to." I shrug, pursing my lips for a second.

I get up from his lap and he immediately sits up, intrigued in actually watching me strip and change into something else. Eager, aren't we?

"Don't wear that shirt I bought you a few days ago." He instructs, making me frown; it's so cute though. "Don't get me wrong, it makes your boobs look phenomenal, but we're gonna be around Sam today." He adds, whistling through his teeth.

Jack licks his bottom lip slowly, guiding it in between his teeth and leans back. The palms of his hands against the white sheets. The anticipation is probably killing him, but now thanks to him, I have to find a whole nother shirt. It's going to take more time.

I usually plan my outfits one and done. I'm not like those who can easily find a shirt in half a second and then put it on. I have to thoroughly set up an outfit and make sure everything matches.

Because I don't want this to turn into sex, I quickly find an outfit and slip it on. It doesn't really matter if it matches or not because we are going to the beach.

"Go slower." Jack tells me, causing me to roll my eyes and out on my leggings faster.

"No." I smile, just to make him angry.

*

"Last one into the water is a rotten egg!" Johnson childishly yells, running off towards the ocean.

"Come on, Camila. Stop tanning." Sam grabs my hand, pulling me abruptly up from my towel.

"Thanks, Sam, but I got this." Jack sarcastically says, making Sam go before us.

"I don't want my hair to get wet." I tell Jack, brushing the sand off of my body.

"Okay, I won't get your hair wet." He puts his arm around my waist and kisses mm cheek as we walk to where the boys are.

I dip my feet into the water first and it's not warm, but it isn't freezing. I slowly walk in until the water is at my hips. Jack kindly stays by my side, not splashing or anything.

"Go, have fun." I push him slightly to go further in the water.

"No, I want to stay with you." He smiles widely, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Don't be cliche and hold me in the water." I sarcastically scoff. "I'm serious, go and run into waves, I don't know?" I shoo him off to his friends.

{vote, comment, share}

The next chap is gonna have a lil time skip