Twenty

Seeming that I've been left alone and I've had a long time to think in the shower, I'm going to get my car redone. I barely spend my own money, so I'll have enough.

I wanted to go with chrome, but to fit in Jack's lifestyle, I'll go with gold. West Coast Customs is where it's at.

I slip on my nude heels to set my outfit and search around the room for my Mercedes Benz keys. I hope Jack doesn't get mad at me for doing this. He shouldn't right? He's said before that this was my car.

I'm feeling less worried about where Jack's gone because he'll come around and be honest. Even if he were cheating on me. Which I hope he isn't. Knock on wood because I don't mean to jinx it.

I head down the stairs and outside to my matte white car and this color is getting boring to me. Jack's matte black one is right next to mine and the black color is much nicer and looks smoother. You can barely even tell that the white is matte.

I get inside the drivers side and buckle myself in and carefully back out of the driveway, being sure not to hit anything because Jack would hate me. I've punched in the address on my phone in advance, so I'll know where to go.

I just need to go there, set and appointment, let them take care of the rest and then pay. The drive is only twenty minutes from Jack's house which is very close and convenient. Drake blasts as I'm driving.

When I arrive, I park next to the very nice cars and walk inside. I've heard great things about this place from Johnson and social media. I just hope it lives up to my expectations. I trust these people.

A guy named Alex helps me right away and I tell him what I want. He looks like he's in about his early twenties. He's definitely not older than twenty five and he's a bit attractive.

We quickly run through things in a breeze and I'm thankful for that, even though I have nothing to do after this.

"Do you want your windows tinted a little darker?" He asks me.

"Yes, please." I smile at him, being polite because this man is literally getting my car done.

"Thirty percent? Or forty?" He asks me.

"Let's go with thirty five." I laugh, telling Alex.

Might as well meet in the middle. He writes some extra things down and I'm supposed to pay after my car is done, just incase they use more material than estimated or if I wanted to add anything else on last minute.

"It'll take about five days to a week." Alex informs me and I nod my head. "Well call and email you so you can come pick up your refurnished beauty."

"Great, thank you." I smile, signing one last paper.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Miss. Monet." He smiles as I wave him off.

I say my farewell and order an uber because I have no other way to get back to Jack's house, or maybe I'll just get dropped off at Sam's. He might be totally hungover. I'll actually just go walk around town.

The meet up at West Coast customs went way faster than I anticipated. My uber arrives quickly after I order it and I tell him where to go. He's old and quiet and just nods his head to my instructions.

I get out, thanking the driver when I arrive. That was the most awkwardest car ride of my entire life. I walk on the sidewalk, checking my phone to see if I have any messages.

I accidentally bump into someone's shoulder and lose a little balance from my heels. A hand goes to my elbow to steady me and I look up to the perfect specimen of a man. I swear my eyes budge when I see him in a dark blue suit and another guy in a black suit beside him.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes and his voice is low.

"No, I'm sorry." I let out a breathy laugh. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

I shove my phone back into my purse as he continues to talk and I don't mind it at all. They maybe stranger, but they're hot strangers.

"Daniel." He holds his hand out, in which I take. "And that's my friend, Liam." He explains before lifting my hands up to his lips. (HER DADS NAME IS DANIEL YEET)

"Camila." I say to them.

All of the blood rushes to my cheeks. I feel so underdressed next to them.

"You're not hurt right?" He chuckles. "You didn't twist your ankle or anything?"

"No, no, I'm good." I smile at him.

"Daniel, we have to go." Liam shoves his arm.

"Fuck, okay. Again, I apologize and I have to get going because he wants to see his girlfriend." He dramatically rolls his eyes but then smiles. "Do you mind putting your number into my phone?" Daniel asks.

Whoa, what a way to be forward, but I'm too quick to even realize that I'm typing my number in his phone.

"I swear I'm not some creepy age. I'm turning twenty." He says.

"I'm turning twenty, too." I laugh.

A year age difference for me isn't illegal because I'm older than eighteen. I shouldn't even be doing this because I have a boyfriend. God knows where he is.

"I'll call or text, have a nice day, Camila." Daniel shoots me a wink before walking off with Liam.

Everyone is wearing a suit today. Geez. I continue to walk past stores and boutiques, just window shopping because I know after I get my car done, I'm going to be broke.

{vote, comment, share}