Eighteen

^^ Michael on the left and Camila's outfit for the day on the right

Two weeks later.

"Michael!" I exclaim after opening the door and throwing my arms around his neck in a big hug.

We both just recently came to an agreement of him staying over at my place because he'll save so much money. My parents are okay with this because of the spare bedroom, but Jack, he's not too happy.

I let him come inside and we create small talk until we get into the living room. Jack stands from the couch as Michael sets his luggage in a little corner. He smiles, walking towards Jack to greet him.

"This is the infamous Jack?" Michael grins as he shakes his hand.

Jack clenches his jaw and nods his head, shaking his hand back. The tension is building up so quickly, but Michael remains oblivious. Michael takes a seat on the love seat and I sit on the bigger couch with Jack.

Jack makes it obvious that I'm 'his' by protectively wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing a spot of my exposed neck. Chill with the affection.

"What do you want to do while you're here?" I ask Michael.

He shrugs his shoulders, "whatever you think is fun here, I want to do."

I haven't really done anything fun here with Jack, but maybe we could go skydiving? Or I could take him skydiving like that one time Dylan took me.

"We can visit the popular places." I reply and he nods his head. "Like Disneyland or something."

"That's fine." He smiles.

Knowing that Jack's already mono about this, I turn to face him. I'll just ask him to come because I don't want him to feel left out. Plus, he knows where the good places to dine are.

"Want to tag along?" I ask him.

"I'd love to." Jack narrows his eyes at me, sarcasm clear in his voice, but I'll take it.

"Great." I stand, even though we just sat down. "Let's get you settled in the guest room and then we can head out." I say to Michael.

"Why doesn't he just stay at my place? So I can keep an eye on particular things." Jack smiles, no teeth showing.

Michael looks at me like he doesn't know what to say. I don't know what to say either. Jack just doesn't want us here alone and where he can't keep and eye on things.

"Sure?" I drag out.

"Okay, let's go. Michael, grab your things and follow me." Jack demands, grabbing to hand and sharply pulling me with him.

Michael obeys, grabbing his luggage and following us out to the car. I think this is pathetic, but I also think it's a smart idea. I don't want him to try anything on me.

"Nice car." Michael compliments when reach Jack's black G-Class.

"Thanks." Jack simply and bluntly replies.

Jack helps him out his luggage in the trunk and we all get into the car. This is going to be a very awkward car ride, but I'm thankful that it's going to be quick.

I start playing music from my phone as Jack's hand slides onto my thigh. I look at him and his jaw is clenched, just looking straight at the road.

"So, Michael, what are you majoring in?" Jack asks him.

"Medical field. I'm trying to become a surgeon." He answers and Jack suddenly looks confused.

Jack knows I'm not majoring in the medical field, so he's most likely confused on how I met Michael. Let's just say I did attend a few parties here and there.