Chapter 19.

Night fall has come & i don't have the energy to fight with Mike. For starters i don't even know what to say. Why did you use me? Was it worth it? Why me?

"Baby can you go give John these blankets for the guest room?" Mike asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"No." I say not even looking at him.

"What's your problem?"

"I'm fucking tired man." I can feel my blood starting to boil. All of my emotions are trying to escape at once. "Just leave me the fuck along dawg."

Mike snatches my ass up & puts me against the wall. "Who the fuck are you talking to?"

"You! I'm talking to you." My eyes start to water. "You think I don't know about the deal you had with Kim?" I'm crying now.

"Pariah look." He calms down.

"Man get off of me." I push him off & open the room door. Look who's eavesdropping, John.

"Wow. Can you get the fuck out my way?" I say having enough of everybody shit.

"Excuse us John." Mike grabs me closing the door back shut. "Pariah, i didn't take that money. I swear i didn't baby listen to me. I'm sorry i did this to you but i didn't take the money. I don't want the money baby, you & my son mean everything to me?"

"Son?" I question. "How you know it's a boy?"

"Baby, my granddaddy whipped out all boys & so did my daddy. I already know this is a boy." He says confident.

"What about La'dayday?"

"We got different daddies."

"Look, that's not even the point." I get back on task. "How am i suppose to believe you love me & this is what you do?"

"Pariah," he gets down on his knees. "I promise you i love you with all my heart, i made a mistake & i promise you we gone be a family. I'm not gone let nothing or no one get in the way of that."

As tears ran down my face Mike got up & wiped them. He tilts my chin up & looks me dead in my eyes.

"I love you Pariah."

"I love you too Michael."