Chapter 24.

After Trend got the body out the house & went home me & Mike are getting ready for bed.

"Don't forget to set your alarm for school in the morning." Mike tells me.

"Tomorrow will be my last day."

"What you mean tomorrow your last day?" Mike catches an attitude.

"After tomorrow I'm not going back."

"Yes the fuck you are! I ain't being with no dumb girl."

I turn to him pissed the fuck off. "How dare you fix your lips to say something like that too me? You didn't even graduate high school so you can't tell me shit about going to school."

"Yeah, alright." Mike says like he don't want to hear it but that triggers me to keep talking.

"Ion know why you be thinking you my damn daddy. Like boy get your fucking life. You ain't the one who gained 25 pounds carrying three fucking kids & then lost one at that. So you ain't got shit to say to me."

"Yeah, alright Pariah."

"Yeah, alright Mike. The fuck? You got me all the way fucked up. Talmbout i ain't being with no dumb girl. If that's the damn case i can get the fuck out. You know what, that's what the fuck ima do since ima dumb bitch." I start to gather my shit together. Mike rushes over.

"And where the fuck you think you going?"

"Away from yo ass." I say pointing my finger all in his face.

"Put that shit down man." He says grabbing my things out my hand & putting it down. He geabs me by my hands & sits down on the edge of the bed. "Sit on my lap."

I do as told.

"You ain't going no where Pariah and ion mean that in no crazy psychotic way. When i say that I'm asking you not to leave me. I ain't got no family foreal. All i got is La'dayday, you & my two boys." He begins to gently rub my tummy. I'm 4 months now & i never really got a chance to actually look down & admire my belly bump. & what a beautiful sight it was.

"You sure are stuck on having boys. Whats gone happen if it's a girl?"

He laughs off what i say & pulls out a little box.

"Pariah, i promise i will take care of you & my kids no matter what." He opens the box & it's a beautiful Dimond ring. I put my hand over my mouth as my eyes get filled with water. Mike grabs my hand. "I promise to never hurt you in any way." He puts the ring on my finger. "I love you."

"I love you too."

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"Who banging on the door like that?" I ask wondering.

"Ion know." Mike grabs his gun & walk to the door. He looks through the peep whole. "It's Brenda, your mother."

"Wtf she doing here?" I wonder.

Mike opens the door & let's her in.

"What Brenda?" I question.

"Damn, your mama can't get no hello? How you doing? Welcome." Brenda says.

"No, now what do you want? & how did you even know where we stayed?" I ask.

"Yo damn sister. She got tired of me & told me to come here & stay."

"You can't stay here." I tell her with no hesitation.

"Baby, that is your mom." Mike tells me.

"I know who she is Mike but she kicked me out not giving a fuck where i went so no get out. Goodbye!" I pushe her out the door, close ot then locked it.

"You know you fucked up for that." Mike says to me.

"Yeah, whatever."