Chapter 20.

The next morning.... Saturday.

Opening my eyes & the sun is all in my eyes. Mike is holding me tight as always but this time it was a little more tighter, a little too tight. I try to move but can't.

"Baby?" I say trying to wiggle my way out of Mike arms until i realize it wasn't Mike arms i was in. My heart starts racing.

"Good morning baby." John says kissing my cheek.

I close my eyes think this is all a dream just to open them back up & realize this was real.

"Please let me go." I plead.

"What's wrong baby? You don't miss the way i use to hold you tight at night right after some good dick." He grunts like he's reminiscing. "Remember?"

I finally get loose. I hope out the bed. "Yeah, i remember how you use to shove your dick in me when i begged you not to."

John hopes out the bed & starts coming my way. "You telling me you didn't like it? You love this dick girl, dontchu?" He's getting closer & closer. I back up until i hit the wall. "Dontchu!?"

"No!" I yell out trying to be bold but that is so stupid of me.

He grabs me by my throat & we're face to face.

"First you run away from me & you get pregnant by my bestfriend. You better be glad i still want to be with your stupid ass bitch." He starts. "You done put me through a lot of heartache Pariah & I'm still trying to have a family with you."

I grab his hand from my throat. "I can't breathe." I barely was able to get out. He finally lets go. John gots to be delusional if he can't see i don't want nothing to do with him then he gots to go foreal.

"I don't fucking want you Johnathan!" I make loud & clear. "I don't want anything to do with you, NOTHING! You need to leave."

"I'm not going no fucking where without you!" He tries to grab me but i run out the room. I reach the front door to unlock it but John grabs me so fast i wasn't able to open the door. I hit the floor so hard the walls shake.

"You not leaving me Pariah! Not for Mike, my bestfriend! I had you first."

I try to get up but he keep knocking me back down.

"Please John." I beg. I try to get up one last time & he kicks me right in my stomach. The pain was so unbearable. I lay on my back & when John comes back to pick me up i start kicking. "Leave me alone!" I can tell John is getting mad.

"You ungrateful bitch." He gets on top of me & punch me dead in my shit repeatedly. I fight back but it was no match for John. I felt every punch. I could feel the knots on my forehead swell & the blood from my mouth drip.

BANG!

I hear a gun go off & i don't feel John hitting me anymore.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I hear it three more times so loud & clear my ears start to ring. John falls to the side of me & i see Trend coming my way picking me up telling me everything is going to be okay.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask.

"Kim brought me over here. Thank God it's just in time." He says carrying me to her car.

Kim gets out the car when she sees me. "Omg! What happened?"

"Get the fuck back in the car Kim!" Trend yells angrily. "She needs to go to the fucking hospital!" Kim does as she was told while Trend puts me in the back seat & sits back there with me. He lightly touches the knots on my forehead & i see a tear come down but he quickly wipes it away. I feel something wet between my legs, i look & it's blood.

I gasp. "Omg!"

"What?" Trend questions then looks at what I'm looking at. "Fuck!" He screams hitting the back of the passengers seat. Tears start to flow from his eyes heavy.

"What happened?" Kim asks.

"Just drive man. Hurry the fuck up!" Trend yells.

after that i black out.