Chapter II: All or Nothing.

KENNETH
*Picture of Kenneth to the right

"Haha, that girl got you good, what's her name again?" I asked.

"Nyla. She cool people, I been fuckin' with her since the 5th grade. That's the homie." Rodrick answered and took a puff of the weed.

"She mad quiet though." Landon added in.

"Until you get to know her, she was like my best friend. That girl never shuts up." Rodrick laughed as he passed the blunt to me and I enhaled a couple times.

"This that good shit, business is booming right now." Rodrick said changing the subject.

"True, but we still need that nigga Rocko to make a deal with us so we can gain more territory." I said.

"I'ma hit up one his young dudes tonight. If he ain't bout making the deal, we gon' have to just take it." Landon stated.

"You ready to go to war, boys?" I smirked.

"You already know." Landon said as we got up and headed to our second period class. I was only 18 and in my opinion I owned the streets. I recently just bought my own condo and I was trying to finish my last year in high school dispite the fact I had damn near everything I needed I didn't plan on selling drugs forever. It took me 2 years to build my empire; Now I got young niggas moving weight for me, that's what I liked; Being my own boss. We strolled into math class 30 minutes late like it was nothing. Ms. Dunbar had a thing for Rodrick so we got away with everything.

"What's up Ms. D? You look lovely today." Rodrick complimented as we took our seats at the back of the class.

"Why thank you Rodrick. Oh, take out your books and go to page 254." She instructed and continued with her lesson. I was good at math, mostly because I loved money. I looked out the window and saw Nyla running laps with her gym class. Damn she looked good. I wondered why I never noticed her before, but I noticed her now and I want her.

Vote, Comment, Fan :)