Chapter VIII: LOVE & OTHER DRUGS

*This chapter contains sexuality ; Viewer discretion is advised. 

NYLA

"I said I wanted to go home." I repeated for what felt like the umptenth time as I saw Kenneth was driving elsewhere. He continued to ignore me and I leaned back with my arms crossed against my chest. He pulled up to a condominium 45 minutes later. 

"Where are we?" I asked. He continued to ignore me, he parked the car in the underground parking lot and opened my door for me. For a second I just sat there, not wanting to get out but I sighed and finally stepped out the car. We took the elevator to the 21st floor. This place was hella fancy. I've been in fancy homes before but that's hood fancy, I mean this shit right here nigga, was fancy fancy. I looked around and followed him down the hall. He held my hand but he walked ahead of me. He got out his keys and unlocked the door to an apartment. We stepped inside to a grand home, with high ceilings and amazing decor. Their were plently of pictures all around the house. I looked at one of the painting on the wall that hung over his couch. It was huge and looked like a photograph.

"Is this you?" I asked as I looked at the painting of a little boy in his father's arms. 

"Yeah." He finally answered me.

"Did you do this?" I questioned as I continued to stare in amazement. I took a seat on his love-seat couch. It was kind of hard and uncomfortable; It proved looks could be very decieving cause it was simply beautiful but my raggedy sofa was way more comfortable.

"Nah, i'm not much of an artist." He laughed seemingly in a better mood.

"It's beautiful." I complimented.

"Thank you." He said. "Let's go upstairs." 

I followed him up the glass staircase that had lights on it. 

I was still in awe. "Your house is so gorgeous. How could you possibly afford all of this stuff?" I asked as I looked around his room. I leaned against his dresser and looked at him. He began to take his shirt off and I couldn't help but stare. All of his tattoos looked beautiful on his perfect body. It seemed as though he was a work of art standing before my eyes. I continued to stare but then he cleared his throat which caused me to look back up at his face. 

"Sorry." I blushed and looked down at the floor. 

"Come sit." He said as he sat on his bed. I sat awkwardly on the edge of his bed. He looked at me and busted out laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm not gunna bite you, yet. Come here." He motioned for me. I just shook my head. He picked me up and placed me on top of his lap straddling his legs. I began to hold my breath to stop myself from breathing heavily but it only made it worse. My anxiety seemed to be out of control around him and I hated how vulnerable he made me feel.

KENNETH

"I wanna go home." She said quietly as she looked down.

"Calm down Nyla." I said softly as I raised her face with my index finger. She looked me in my eyes and for once I saw her looking vulnerable and open.

"Why are you scared?" I asked her.

"I'm not." She snapped but her voice cracked causing her to clear her throat. "What does this tattoo mean?" She asked as she ran her hands over my arms.

"It's the day my dad died." I explained. She continued to ask about all my tattoo, I guess to keep herself distracted. I finally got tired of her questions and kissed her deeply. I could feel her heart beating hard against my chest, I began to rise underneath her. She began to moan gently. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it hard causing her to bite my lip.