Him.

I walked in and there he was. His lips pressed to another girl. She looked over at me, and smiled an evil smile. My heart shattered. He looked up, waited, and kissed her again. I walked off, sobbing. He got up and chased me.
"Hey, baby. Are you okay? What's wrong?" He worried.

"What's wrong?! Wow." I started crying again.

"I wrote you a note. Read it when you get home. Not any sooner." He said strictly, kissing my forehead.
I watched as he walked back over to her, and planted his lips on hers again.

Wtf? What is he doing? He purposely kisses her in front of me, then runs up and kisses me on my forehead?

I walked home slowly. Rethinking over and over again. I walked in my house, and upstairs to my room. When I opened the note, darkness covered me. I was done for. It said:

Dear, Jessah.
I've come to a scary realization. I was sitting, and thinking about your beautiful smile and it clicked. I was so caught up in your beauty, that I didn't realize I had fallen out of love with you. You're always so uptight. And I don't love you. I've fallen in love with Ambreah. She's given me something you can't, something you never gave me. She completes me, and you don't. I'm sorry you had to find out this way. We were best friends for so long, but the feelings have vanished. I guess what I'm trying to say is that...I can't do this anymore. I can't suffer with you anymore. I'm moving on, you should too.
Love, Jack G.

I started crying and couldn't breathe. I ripped the note, screaming, and knocking everything off of my shelf.

And then I woke up. Screaming, crying, shaking.