The beach.

When we got there, Jack had to go back to the car to get the food.
Sam walked up and sat next to me.

"Hey, gorgeous. How's life?" He laughed.

"Amazing. I'm at a beach with the love of my life." I said gazing at the water, lapping against the sand. I noticed one of his hands sliding towards my thigh, and the other wrapping around my waist. He pinned me down and forced me to kiss him. I tried pushing him away, but he was much stronger than me.
"SAM! SAM! SAMUAL HOWARD WILKINSON! Get off." He continued. Grabbing at my butt. I just stopped moving, and Jack walked up.

"What the fuck?! That's why you wanted them to come? Wow, Jessah. You're a fucking whore. We're over." He threw the sandwiches at me, walking off.

"No! Jack. Wait come back! It's not what it looks like! At all." I started crying. And Sam tried grabbing my hand.

"Don't you fucking dare touch me. EVER. You see what you did? You just ripped the love of my life away from me! I fucking hate you, you worthless Dick." I stormed off, and seen that Jack was sitting in his car beating his fist against the steering wheel, crying.
I walked up and opened the door.

"How could you?!" He said, anger shooting through his voice, sharp like a knife. I began to cry.

"I-I didn't. He forced himself on me. I tri-tried to get him off but he's so much stronger than me." I swallowed, gulping away at the darkness in my throat.

"That's what all the whores say. You fucking bitch. I can't believe you, I can't believe I trusted you." He spit the words at me like he was trying to kill me.

"I SWEAR, JACK. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." I screamed, falling to the ground. He shook his head continuously.

"Get up. NOW. And stop crying. I fucking hate you." He spat yet again. I got up, and grabbed his face in my hands, looking into his eyes. I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"I don't want his sloppy seconds. I'm not like that. This is over. Just remember You did this." He started the car. I planted a kiss on his lips, and began crying again.

"I love you." I whispered, looking at the ground. "Goodbye, Jack."