Love me or leave me.

I woke up, and stretched. I went to get up but Jack's arms were tightly wrapped around my waist. I grabbed his hands and moved them, and then lifted myself off of the bed. Careful not to wake him. Jack rolled over, and opened his eyes.

"Baby?" He said in a deep raspy voice.

God, his voice will be the death of me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Where you going?" He propped himself up on the bed by his arms.

"Uhh-bathroom." I lied.

"Really? Cuz you don't sound so sure..."

"No really, I've got to pee." I lied again. I walked into the bathroom, and touched up my hair and makeup.

When I walked out, Jack had a worried look plastered on his face, his eyebrows were furrowed, and his lips curved down into a frown.

I walked over to him, and wrapped my arms around his neck, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Baby, you okay?" I whispered in his ear. He didn't answer.

"Jack Finnegan Gilinsky. What's wrong?" I asked again.

"Do you love me? I need to know." A tear slipped down his cheek.

"What the fuck? Jack after everything we've been through, the numerous times you cheated and I forgave you, after the hurtful things you said, and lies you've told, you're asking me this now?" I asked.

"I ne-need to know. Do you love me?" He pressed on.

"Of course. Look, why are you asking me this?" I looked at the ground.

"This." He pointed my phone towards me.
It was from cam.
Cam💘😏: I'm sorry baby, I love you.
I bit my lip. I don't even know how to explain this.

"Jess. Do you fucking love me?! Answer the goddamn question!" He screamed.

"I-I don't know-anymore." I stuttered.
DAMMITT I'M SO FUCKING STUPID. I'VE DONE IT FOR GOOD NOW.

"You don't know? You can't not know." He clenched his jaw, and I could see his muscles.

"No, I don't know. You've cheated. And I don't know if I can trust you." I said my voice cracking, and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I've cheated? Fucking wow Jessicah. I'm the cheater? You're just as fucking guilty. What does this look like to you?" He took a deep breath in, and I could see him tear up. "I don't think we should be-together." Another tear rolled. "If we can't stay loyal to each other, we can't be together."

"Jack. Stop-baby. Let me explain. I wasn't-"

"Just stop Jess. There's nothing to explain." He shook his head.

"But there is. You see, we met when you and "madi" were fucking. I went to a bar, and he was there, and comforted me. We got so drunk." I laughed. "He took me to his place, and I tried sleeping with him but he stopped me. He changed me, and laid me in his bed, and slept on the couch. Now he's my best friend." I smiled.

"Fucking Jess. You love him. I can see it in your eyes. The way they light up when you say his name, or even talk about him. You smile and close you're eyes when you're remembering the memories y'all had together." He clenched his jaw, and closed his eyes as a tear rolled down again. He took a deep breath in.

"I know...because you used to look at me that way..."