The next morning

You woke up slowly not wanting to wake up but sleep was slowly fading away especially when you turned your head and sunlight hit your eyes . You quickly shut your eyes and turned head back the other way that was when you remember you weren't alone

Rick was laying next to you still asleep on his side . One arm tucked under his head under the pillow and the other one was stretched towards you laying across your stomach . You smiled and lay you hand over his.. this was nice ..more than you though you would get.. you mind drifted to the kiss the night before..

You didn't want to over think things . You would just have to see where thing go from here plus you had to figure what last night was about .. you closed your eyes to many things running though your mind to early in the morning.

Suddenly you heard Judith fussy from down the hallway glancing at Rick who was still sleeping . You slowly slid off the bed . You would take care of her that what you could do take you mind off your problems take care of her while he gets more sleep and go fix some breakfast . yes that what you can do . Walking into the nursery you saw Judith standing up in her crib. She stop crying when she saw you and smiled reaching for you..

"Hey pretty girl are you hungry?" you said picking her up " Hey you got her ?" Carl walked in rubbing his eyes apparently just getting out of bed hair sticking all over the place.. you grinned. "Yeah but if your still interest in learning how to cook meet me in the kitchen in 10. " '

Carl grin  and disapered "Alright princess let's get you change and ready for the day ." you said . You changed her and headed for downstairs checking on Rick again he hadn't moved. You figure he could use the sleep . Carl walked out of his room "Let 's let him sleep " you said " it was a late night " Carl nodded.

25 minutes later and a very messy kitchen later breakfast was about done. "You should see yourself " you got flour all over yourself " Carl said laughing.. You grinned " your not much better I told you not to use so much " you said and then you both busted out laughing . Judith was just watching from her highchair.

"Do I even want to know ?" both you and Carl jumped at the sound Rick voice. He was leaning against the doorway just staring at the both you grinning. "She started it" Carl said . hands on your hip " I cant help it that your son doesn't know how to use a measuring cup " you said Rick chuckled.

He walked forward reaching out to run his fingers though your hair .. " interesting look " he said you grin and winked " I make it work" you joked. the hand that had been in your hair move down to your face along your jaw..and ran lightly over your lips right before his lips replaces his fingers.. it was short and sweet but it got it point across . "mmm go and eat while I get things cleaned up in here " you said when you pulled apart.

When he started to protest you shook your head " I insist go " you said gently pushing him towards the table. " you too " you told Carl who was grinning "Go clean up and go eat. " you said. it was a good feeling when you watch them two sit down and start to eat . It didn't take long to clean up . You made a small plate and ate most of it while you were cleaning.

"That was really good thank you "Rick said coming back into the kitchen with his and Carl's plate "you welcome now if you don't mind I am going to go grab a shower I told denies that I would help out today at the clinic .." you said taking the plates from him and setting them in the dishwasher.

When you turned around you found yourself suddenly push up against the counter his hands on your waist his mouth on yours in heated kiss. Surprise at first you quickly warmed up wrapping your arms around his neck . He lifted you up to where you were sitting on the counter his hands were roaming everywhere as moved his mouth from your mouth down your neck . You threw your head back as he started sucking on your collar bone .

The man was slowly driving you crazy in his kitchen . Suddenly There was someone knocking on the door . That seem to break the moment unfortunately . He groan when he pulled back .. you hope you sound under control when you finally spoke " This is what you get when you want to make out in the middle of the kitchen in the middle of the morning. " you said jumping off the counter. " didn't see you complaining " he said with a grin " nope " you said " but you better get that " you scooted past him and headed up stairs

once in your room you gather your stuff and slip into the bathroom . You had to admit the last 24 hours has really shaken you up . That downstairs just proved to you that he some sort of feeling for you if he didn't he wouldn't have done that . he wouldn't kissed you ..now what those feelings were exactly you didn't know .. You know you were still trying to figure yours out.