Taken

A whole three days went by without another incident you were hoping that maybe whatever had been going on was finally over with and life could move on . Rick and Daryl had planed to take a few people out on a run that would take a day or two .

" I will be fine .. " you told Rick the night before they were suppose to go . You two were relaxing on the couch in the living room after dinner. Judith already in bed and Carl still out with Daryl.. you were laying up against his chest in between his legs as he was stretched out on the couch.

" I know .. but I can't help but worry .." he said and you shifted a little to look up at him . " yes i know but Glenn and Eric will be here so you wont have to worry as much " you said .  he just stared down at you for a moment before he leaned in to kiss you softly . 

   The kiss quickly deepen and you shifted around to where you were straddling his legs. Not breaking the kiss . His hands slowly working their way up from your hips and sliding underneath your shirt.

  "Maybe I can help you relax " you said as you placed soft kisses along his neck . You heard him groan . You kept the kisses going as you tugged at his shirt.. he sat up long enough to allow the shirt to come off before he laid back against the end of the couch.

       you kissed down his shoulders and down his chest.. and kept going. He shifted underneath you  . You glanced up at him he had his head thrown back eyes closed.. you smiled as you reached your destination

     you while you contiuned the kisses to his chest your hand worked on his undoing his jeans. Another groan escape him as his hips lifted up to remove his jeans and you let your fingers run lightly over him

his hips jerked more to meet your hand and the moment your mouth replaced your fingers a growl came out of him and his hand found it ways into your hair. You name falling from his mouth in between the heavy breathing.

it didn't take long for him to find his release and it was your name he called out . When he was done he pulled you up where you were stretched out across the body and captured your mouth with his ..

"Are you relax now ?" you asked grinning.. " oh very much so but.. " he suddenly shifted and flip you guys until you were laying Trap beneath him. " I believe it my turn" he said capturing your mouth again in a heated kiss.

******************************************

The next day he was gone and even though you weren't alone you felt alone. You had this annoying worry in the pit of your stomach and you couldn't figure out why . Everything was quite. Glenn and Eric was staying at the house with you and the kids .

You spent the rest of that day trying to keep busy to keep your mind off of Rick of everything that been going on. When night came and you got Judith down and Carl was in his room reading comics you went to bed. Eric and Glenn were downstairs so you felt safe.

But you sure did miss having Rick in bed with you having his arms around you. But you could handle it for a couple days. You slid into bed and turned off the bed and fell into sleep.

You woke up suddenly to something heavy on top you and you started struggling but then were hit hard in the back of the head and everything went black

********************************************

When you came to you were tied up hands tied together over your head tied to a wall you were laying flat on a mattress. in what look like basement. You yank at the robes holding your hands but they wouldn't budge.

" I see your finally awake " you head snapped up when you heard the voice .. your heart racing as Peter walked out of the shadows of the room "peter what the hell ?" you said .. you noticed the knife in his hand a little to late as he came and was on top of you before you could take your next breath .

he straddled you waist .. " all I ever wanted was you attention .. all I ever wanted was for you to see me.. but no .. you .. all you could see was Rick. " he said as he took the knife and placed it just below your ear and start dragging down your neck lightly.. you winced ..

" If you wanted my attention you talk to me .. you don't try to scare me or kill me " you said .. Peter leaned down real closed brushing his lip against yours.. " I wasn't trying to kill you .. but now .. i am not sure.. we will see " he said and then everything went black again .

*******************************************

It went on like that for a while he would come in and mess around.. cutting on you with the knife..undressing you , getting so close to touching you making you want to be sick but then he would hit you again and again. until you blacked out for who knows how long. You were losing track of the day you were pretty sure that you had been there for more than a couple days. Hard to tell where there no windows.

Every day you prayed that someone would find you .. But every day when peter came in to do whatever he wanted to do you that hope you hung on to slowly died out. You just closed your eyes and stop fighting keeping Rick in your mind to help you though the pain. and you hope he knew how much you loved him. Maybe he would find someone else one day ..