close but not all the way.

"Shit, Jack it isn't what it looks like." I stuttered.

"Cameron, get the fuck out now." Jack screamed.

"Jack calm down, cam get out." I pointed at the door.

"Call me sometime, gorgeous." Cam whispered, winking.

Jack spun around, throwing his fist into cams jaw, and pushing him out the door, slamming it.

Jack inched closer and closer to me.

"Jack calm down, nothing happened. I swear." I shook, nervously. Jack was now only an inch away from me.

"Shut the fuck up." He whispered, leaning in and smashing his lips against mine.

"Don't..." I kissed him.

"Tell me..." I took a deep breathe.

"What to do...jack." I looked into his eyes.

I grabbed his face, and deepened the kiss as he slid his hands down to my butt. He picked me up, walking me to the bed, and laying me down, his lips attached to my neck.
I propped myself up on my elbows, and moved his face from my neck to my lips. And slid his shirt off, then his pants. He slid my panties off and wrapped my legs around his bare waist. Then he unclasped my bra, letting it fall to the ground. He looked in my eyes, full of lust.

"You dont know how long I've wanted to do this..." He whispered, biting his lip.

"Then do it." I whispered back, sliding my hands into his hair.

He laid me back against the bed and lifted my legs, propping them on his shoulders as he went to work starting with his mouth. I dug my nails into his back, breathing heavily.

"Jackkk" I moaned, gasping for air.

"Let go baby." He whispered, and I did. He finished off, and looked into my eyes, kissing me.

"Your turn" I whispered, biting my lip. I got up and hovered over his length. I licked the tip, swirling my tongue, then I moved on to the good stuff. I took it all in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down, until I felt a warm liquid shoot down my throat. I swallowed, wiping my mouth. And laying down next to jack.

Jack's pov.

She laid down next to me, and I wrapped my arms around her thin waist, and pulled her body against my body. I left kisses down her neck, and slid my hand up and down her waist. I slid my hands between her thighs, and started rubbing.

"Jack," She fluttered her eyes shut. "Stoppp."

"Babygirl, we both know you don't want me to stop." I whispered, still rubbing. She turned around, facing me and slid her hands under the blanket. She smirked at me before grabbing my length, as my breathing hitched. She slid her hands up and down, staring into my eyes.

I was so close. About to lose it.

She kept at it, and right before I was about to let go, she pulled her hands away. She smirked, and flipped her body back over, pulling my hands around her waist and falling asleep, naked.