another mistake

Jack's pov.

"Hey babe?" I yelled from my room.

"Yeah?" She called back.

"I invited Johnson over. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Umm yeah sure whatever." She shrugged, smiling.

"Did I mention that those shorts make your ass look edible?" I smirked, staring right at her ass.

"No, you didn't. Did I mention that those sweats make your dick look nicee?" She smirked back.

"Why don't you come sit on it and see if it feels as nice as it looks?" I bit my lip.

"Tempting, but I already know it will." She winked. "And johnson should be here soon, I'd hate for him to walk in on that." She smiled.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind, you're hot as hell." I raised my eyebrow.

"Well that makes two of us." She smiled.

Someone knocked at the door.

"Baby?" I smiled, suspiciously.

"Yes, I'll open the door." She rolled her eyes, walking to the door.

Brayleigh's pov.

I opened the door, and welcomed johnson in.

"Bro, look what I brought." He grinned slyly, holding two bottles of vodka, and a bag of joints.

"Oh Um, I'm not sure that's a good idea." He looked up at me.

"Why not?" I questioned.

"Oh uh I just didn't know if you'd be okay with it." He looked at me, confused.

"No, let's get lit." I laughed, grabbing a joint and lighting it. I held the smoke in, taking a swig of vodka and swallowing a mixture of smoke and alcohol. I followed that by guzzling some of the bottle.

"Lemme have some." Johnson said, grabbing the bottle from my hand.

"Bro me too." Jack laughed, grabbing a joint and inhaling.

I looked down, noticing that I was still in booty shorts and a sports bra.

Johnson looked over, noticing it too, and licking his lips.

Oh my god. Did he really just do that? Maybe his lips were just dry.

I looked over to see if Jack saw what I had seen, but he was too focused on hitting the blunt.

"Are yall hungry? I'm starving, Imma go get pizza." Jack said, getting up and grabbing his keys.

He walked over and kissed me, then walking off.

"Be back soon." I had to squint to see him because my vision was already blurring.

Jack shut the door, leaving.

Johnson scooted closer to me, grabbing the blunt.

"He really loves you ya know." Johnson said, inhaling hard.

"Yeah, that's the only reason that he keeps coming back to me after the countless mistakes I've made." I rolled my eyes.

He leaned over, kissing me.

"Looks like you just made another one." He whispered, grabbing my thigh and pulling me on top of him.