all of you.

Jack's pov.

"Here's what I feel. I feel like my insides are on fire when I see you with other guys. You make me feel this - way that I've never felt before. And it-it scares me. I feel like I want to kiss you every time I see you. And I feel protective over you. When I hold your hand, these weird tingly feelings shoot through my body. And don't even get me started about how I feel when I see you naked. When I see you naked, I want to pin you against a wall and fuck the shit out of you. I want to be the only one that can make you feel amazing. I want to be the only one that knows your weaknesses. Like when I kiss you here," I  whisper, kissing her on her neck. "It drives you crazy. Or when I do this,"I slide my hand in between her thighs, and keep my fingers on her heat. "It makes you wet. And I know that if I say your name just right, I can turn you into a moaning mess. And I know.." I slide her shirt and bra up. "That when I suck right here, I can make your eyes roll back into your head." I smirk. "And last but not least, I know that when I do this..." I whisper, pushing lightly on her body, until she's flat on the bed. I climb up on top of her and pull her underwear down slightly. "When I do this.." I whisper, sucking on the soft skin of her hip. "I can make your breathing hitch."

I pulled away, and bit my lip.

She sat up, searching my eyes for something. Anything.

And before I could think twice, our lips molded, and I felt the most amazing feeling I had ever felt. I pulled her face closer, deepening the kiss. I didn't want it to end. But I knew it would.

She pulled away, and licked her lips.

"I still don't know what this means." She sighed staring at the ground.

I grabbed her face, and looked into her eyes.

"This means that I want you. And I'm willing to put my fears aside, and make you the happiest person in the world. Because I love you." I admitted.

"You-you what?.." She stuttered.

"Yes, you heard me correctly. I said that I love you. I can admit it now. I was afraid to admit it before, cuz it would change everything. But I don't care. I want you." I looked her up and down, and smirked.

"All of you." I bit my lip.