save it

Brayleigh's pov

I was so happy that jack said what he did. Although, I wasn't sure how things were going to be between us now. And I still wasn't entirely sure that he wanted me. I mean, yes he kinda hinted towards it...maybe? But idk if he really meant it. God I over think things way too much. Maybe I should act like yesterday never happened. Yeah that's what I'll do.

"Ahem. Brayleigh?" A voice called behind me.

I slowly looked up and saw jack looking down at me.

"Yeah, what's up jack?" I questioned as he threw me into the locker and kissed me visiously. We stayed that way for a few minutes, and then he pulled away.

"What was that for?" I asked, smirking.

"Well now that you know that I like you, I can kiss you whenever I want." He smiled.

"And how often will that be?" I smiled, kissing him.

"How often I want it to be." He scoffed playfully.

"Well I have to go to class." I laughed.

"No, babe. Skip with me." He puckered his lip.

"And do what?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Whatever. you. want..." He whispered in between kisses.

"Alright let's go.." I bit my lip.

We walked out the front doors, hand in hand, not giving a shit about the teachers and staff running after us. We took off running, got in my car, and sped to my house.

We ran upstairs and shut the door.

"Now what?" I challenged, stripping my shirt and shorts off. Jack stood, staring at my body.

"How about this?" He asked, holding a baggy in the air.

"Fuck yeah." I said, grabbing the sticks of happiness and lighting them. I took a deep breathe in, as did jack. I let the smoke fill my lungs and held it as long as I could, I let the smoke blow out my mouth and found the room hazy and spinning. But it was a good kind of spin.

When I looked at Jack, he was naked. And I decided to join him. I stripped off my underwear, and climbed on top of him. I kissed him hard, moving in sync for minutes.

I pulled away, breathing heavily.

"I could lay like this forever." Jack whispered.

"I know, me too." I sighed.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asked, nervously.

"I'm not your babe, jack." I looked away.

"Why the fuck do you keep saying that? You know damn fucking well that if you really wanted to you could be mine. I don't get why the  fuck you keep saying that. It's almost like you don't want to." He scoffed. "Is that it? Do you not want to be with me?"

"NO JACK. It's not that, I just know I never will be yours." I rolled my eyes.

"What the fuck ever. I'm leaving." He huffed, putting his clothes back on.

"No, jack..don't go." I tried grabbing him, but he smacked my hand away.

"Save it Brayleigh. I'll see you..." He paused, searching for the right word. "Whenever." He rolled his eyes.

and he left me there, naked and sad.