Chapter 6

Trey P.O.V

When I left the room to let Aisha settle in I heard the water running and just assumed she was in the shower. I went back to my room right across the hall and took a shower too. It's been a long night I need to relax.

~1 Hour Later~

I got out of the shower feeling brand new and just put on some boxers before going to sleep. Right before I could doze off I heard knocking on my door.

Aisha: "It's me." Aisha said slowly opening the door.

Me: "You don't have to knock." I said laughing at her.

Aisha: "Well I didn't wanna dustur-"

Me: "Baby, you don't have to knock. As a matter of fact knocking is against the rules, just walk in. This is our house now." I said with a reassuring smile showing my dimple.

Aisha: "Ok." She said kind of shyly.

Me: "Did you need anything?"

Aisha: "Actually I couldn't sleep. I keep thinking about that basement. Can I sleep with you?"

Me: "You don't have to ask for anything either, it's against the rules." I said laughing.

Me: "Come on."

She got in my bed with me and laid close so I just held her there as we both drifted off to sleep.

Aisha P.O.V

I woke up at 12:00, hours later and decided to call Riah and Dia on three way.

Mariah: "Hello?" She said sounding as if she was asleep.

Me: "Hey girl, were you asleep?"

Mariah: "Actually I was just waking up.'

Me: "Oh ok let me call Dia on three way real quick, hold on."

Sa'Dia: "Hello?"

Mariah: "Hey."

Me: "Hey girl."

Sa'Dia: "So wassup? How are y'all feeling?"

Mariah: "Well I don't know about y'all but I feel greeeeat even after being kidnaped!"

Sa'Dia: "I guess that makes two of us!"

Me: "What got into y'all?"

Mariah: "Mari!"

Sa'Dia: "Ab!"

Mariah: "Mhmm girl he put it down last night."

Sa'Dia: "Yes girl! Been there."

Me: "So y'all both lost the v cards last night?"

Mariah: "Couldn't resist."

Sa'Dia: "Yea how could we. Y'all know the Santana brothers are fineeee!"

Mariah: "You can say that again."

Me: "Well I'm glad y'all had fun! You little nasties."

Sa'Dia: "Mhm nasty we are! So anyways what happened last night with you?"

Mariah: "Yea cause I know yo mama ain't finna just let you slide."

Me: "Long Story but I live with Trey now."

Sa'Dia: "Long story my ass. Girl we got all day."

Mariah: "Spill it."

Me: "Well basically when Trey dropped me off as soon as I opened the door my mom went ballistic! She saw Trey's car leave and just assumed I was out fucking around. She kept yelling not even letting me get one word in! She told me to pack my shit and kicked me out. I knew y'all were probably sleep, but by what y'all were telling me, y'all was fucking. Anyways, I didn't wanna bother y'all so I texted Trey and he told me to pack my stuff and that I could stay with him. So now I'm staying in the guess room-"