Chapter 19

Amari P.O.V

~A Few Days Later~

So I lately I've been thinking. I'm tired of having to hide Quinn all the time. No matter where we go we always run into somebody and I have to pretend he's just my little cousin. So today I decided to introduce him to everybody at the trap. I probably sound like a bad parent for bringing a baby to a trap house but ain't no dealing going on today plus I want my lil mans to be a G. "Wassup Mari, what's up with the kid?" Smoke asked as I walked through the door. "Oh this my son, Quinn." I said trying to act like it was no big deal. "Your what?!" Everybody said at once and shifted their attention over to me. "My son, duhh." I said in a dull tone. "You know what? I give up! I am just done! I'm not even surprised, nothing surprises me any more. I'm so done with you and Money this week!" He stormed out the door and drove off somewhere. "What was all that about Money?" I asked as he focused back on the card game they had going on. "I don't know, he be tripping." I could tell he got a lil nervous when I asked but I didn't pay much attention to it. "Man why ain't you tell nobody you had a kid?" BG asked. "Nobody asked. Y'all ain't notice Riah wasn't around for nine months?" I chuckled and took a seat on the couch. "I'm her step brother and I didn't even notice!" Screamer said high off his ass. "Damn how many blunts did he smoke?" I laughed as he stumbled by the table. "Fuck that, nigga you have a son! That means we all uncles." August said still in shock starring at Quinn. "He look exactly like you man. How old is he?" D asked. "I know he gonna get all the ladies but he's 5 months." They all introduced themselves to him as uncles and played with him. I noticed Money sitting back observing everybody with Quinn. "Aye wassup with you man?" I ask sitting back on the same couch as him. "Just thinking." He looked serious too. "Since when do you think? You been acting different, what's on your mind nigga?" I chuckled a little. "If I tell you don't say shit." He looked me dead in the eyes. "I have a daughter man." He said so that no one would hear even though they were to busy playing with Quinn. "Stop playing, tell me for real now." I laughed a little but then looked at his face and he was dead serious. "Man you serious?" I whispered yelled. "As a heart attack." He crossed his heart with his index finger. "How old is she?" I asked wondering how long it's been a secret. "3." He smiled at the thought of her. "3!?! How the hell you manage to keep a secret for 3 years!?" I whispered yelled again. "Jaz been helping a lot." Us guys at the trap all knew about Jaz cause she used to hang out with us a lot when we were younger. She was like a big sister to all of us so if she was in trouble so were we. "Damn man, what's her name?"

"Emoni Elizabeth Carter." He smiled again. "Who her mom?" I saw him tense up a little bit. "Jazayla." We all knew Zay too, she was real cool. We all knew Money had a thing for shorty but they only messed a few times. "Zay!? From this side of town?" I asked. "That's the one." He said getting a little mad. "Where's she at? I haven't heard from her in a while." I said looking forward to seeing her again. "She ran out on us when Emoni turned 1 and I haven't heard from her since." I was in complete shock. I don't believe this shit! "So you stuck raising a kid on your own?" I asked feeling bad. "Nope, that's what y'all are for." He laughed pulling out his phone. "Jaz is about to drop her off but don't say nothing. They'll shit bricks when they see her." He laughed and we both just watched them mess around with Quinn.

***

A hour of messing around went by then I heard a knock on the door and immediately grabbed the strap. "Who is it?" I yelled sounding intimidating. "Open this god damn door for I kick yo ass." Jaz yelled back. I quickly opened the door and in she walked with a toddler in her arms. As soon as she saw Money she screamed and Jaz put her down. "Daddyyyy!" She yelled running over to him. "Hey Jaz it's nice seeing you." I kissed her on the cheek and gave her a hug. "It's nice seeing you too Mari, keep it touch. Khyree take care of my stink or I'll best your ass." She said walking back out the door and to her car. "What in actual fuck is going on today?" D yelled. "I KNOW this nigga ain't got no kids!" He yelled at Money in disbelief. "Calm your voice down before you scare my lil gummy bear." He said tickling Emoni. "And this morherfucker knew! Look at that damn kool aid smile." BG said jokingly mugging me. "Anybody else got a secret to tell?" Kacey said laughing. "Actually..." Trey spoke up. "Aw hell no!!" Smoke said coming back in through the front door. "What now?" August asked "Calm down, damn I don't got no kids or nothing." Everybody sighed in relief. "Not until a few more months anyways." He added on finishing his sentence. "Aisha's pregnant?" I asked a little bit shocked. "Yup, I'm surprised Mariah didn't snitch." He chuckled a little. 3 kids added to the fam in one day I can't keep up, I need a break.