Chapter 18

Jack G's P.O.V.

"Ohh, you get it Jack!" I woke up to the sound of Jack J's voice.

Fuck him.

I groaned and sat up, looking over at Sage. She was still asleep.

I looked over that Jack. "What the hell was that for?" I muttered sleepily.

Jack laughed. "Are you sure you two aren't dating?" he asked.

I glared at him. "Yes, I'm pretty sure you would be the first to know if we were dating."

Jack sighed. "So she doesn't like you back?" he asked.

I shrugged. "I didn't tell her that I like her, I got scared."

Jack put his hands on his forehead and shook his head slowly. "Jack, you have to stop being so scared," he said in exasperation. "You're not going to get her that way."

I didn't answer him. "Do you think she's still the deep sleeper she was when she was younger?" I worried instead.

Jack laughed, standing up. "Of course you'd worry about that." he teased before leaving the room.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, trying not to wake Sage, but I failed.

Sage's hazel eyes fluttered open and she yawned. "Good morning." she said.

I smiled back at her. "Morning." I said back.

Sage sat up straight and looked at me. "What do you want to do today?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know."

We sat in silence for a few moments before I remembered something. "Hey Sage," I said. "Have you seen mine and Jack's vines before?"

Sage nodded.

"Well, Jack and I were offered a spot in this organization called MAGCON, and-"

I was interrupted by Sage. "Wait what?" she asked. "MAGCON?"

I nodded. "Yeah, have you heard of it?" I was surprised.

"Yeah, my friend Shawn is going." she said.

"So, Shawn Mendes is your friend?"

Sage nodded.

"Wow."

Hey, I'm back!!! I'm updating because I'm bored at lunch.

Lol I spent all morning underneath the school stairs. XD people kept passing my friend Skylar and I as they walked down the stairs, but only three people saw us.

Oh wait, I shouldn't be saying people, I should be saying peasants!!

Brianna, if you're reading this, you'll have to wait until tonight or tomorrow for an update, because I'm not updating again during school.

Keep shining!

I'm off to go play Kings In The Corner on my kobo.

xx Sarah