bonus chapter 4; are you serious?

c a l l i e

"cordelia have you gotten dressed yet?" i said as i patted down my red dress whilst walking into the living room," of course not. your four!" i sigh upon seeing my daughter run around naked with chocolate covering her body. "ok ok come bath time quick, daddy's going to be here soon."

she runs to me and i take her to the bathroom setting her on the toilet whilst i changed because this dress was expensive. joey, cordelia and i are all going for dinner to celebrate joeys 22nd birthday.

i walk back into the bathroom running the hot water, "mommy your getting fat." cordelia furrows her eyebrows poking at my tummy, i laugh at her because she looks so confused.

"how about you just get in the bath tub and stop being judgy." i smile at her and she huffs, shaking her head." yeah well to bad your going in there wether you like it or not" i pull her dress off and dunk her into the water washing her and her hair. "ok come get dry daddy will be here any minute"

i used the towel to dry her hair because it was so short it didn't take long to dry it. i put on her underwear and vest and then put on her new dress, it was a pale pink colour that had frills along the bottom. i matched it with tiny white pumas and a white bow in her hair.

"look at this my two most favourite people in the entire world in the one room" joey smiled taking cordelia off of our bed and peppering her cheek with kisses," and of course my lovely wife" he smiles kissing me,"but i'm missing two of my favourites where are they." he furrows his eyebrows in reply in rolled my eyes.

"i put archer and stella in the guest bedroom because they were drooling over my dress" i say taking off the t shirt i had changed into previously and slipping my dress back on," i had to change it three times because of them" i sighed and he laughed at me.

"ok ok come on our table is booked for four and it's three thirty so hurry hurry" he claps his hands with cordelia on his hip," after dinner me and you can go get another fish okay?" he whispered to cordelia even though i could hear him she nodded with a giggle," but shush don't tell your mommy okay?" she nodded again and pulled on his ear whispering something to him and he nods

"wow i'm feeling the love over here." i laughed pushing both i them forward and tickle cordelia. i grab my purse and turn off the light before taking joeys free hand as we began to descend down the stairs heading to the restaurant.

+

"cordelia eat your dinner" i scold her because all she has down for the past fifteen minutes is throw salad at joey and he hasn't even told her off. she huffs and slouch's down in her seat."joey tell her" i look at him and he just looks back at me.

"cordelia please eat your pasta" she just looks at him with a pout of her face," we can get two fishes instead of just one okay?" she huffs and nods picking up her fork and starting to eat the expensive pasta.

shortly after we all finished our meals and we were waiting for dessert i defied that this would be the best time to give joey his gift. my heart began to race because this is huge and i'm just nervous to see his reaction.

i take a deep breath," so joey cordelia and i have a birthday gift for you" i say and his eyes break away from our daughter who was currently colouring in what looks like a shrek princess, he smiles at me and i take out a card from my purse, "read it out loud"

handing it to him he furrows his eyebrows," happy birthday dad. this is just to let you know that we are super duper proud of you. lots of love daddy's little angels." he smiled at looked at cordelia before pinching her cheeks and shaking her head," aww baby i love you" she kissed his cheek and hugged him around his neck.

his eyes shot open wide and i smiled," that said angels with an s meaning it's plural so that means your either really kinky or your..." he looks amazed, his eyes shifting rapidly from my face to my stomach," your not" his smile grew ," your not are you?"

"i am" i smiled with him a small tear falling from my eye as i watched him ," i love you" my hand went across the table and connected with his.

"i love you too." he smiles whilst pulling cordelia into his lap hugging her," your going to be a big sister" he smooshed their cheeks together and the pair of them started to have their own little conversation as i sat their admiring my little family.

+

"i can't believe we're going to have another baby." joey spoke in awe as we lay in bed ," who would've thought that we would have two children, a multi-billionaire company, a four story mansion and let's not forget archer and stella all before we turn twenty-three" he smiles as he looks at me, he props himself up on his elbow ," i love you"

"i love you too"