8

Alexander

Alex cracked open his eyes, just to close them again because of the intense light. He groaned and attempted to turn onto his stomach. Attempted. He couldn't move.

Alexander's eyes snapped open and he look around the room. He was in his dorm... he was in... a different dorm? He glanced down and saw a freckled arm was draped over his stomach.

He also noticed that he was naked. He looked over and saw John, and his thoughts were confirmed. John was naked too.

"Fuck."

John stirred in his sleep, probably because Alexander had just loudly cursed. "What the-" John started. His eyes widened at the situation the two were in. "Oh god... did we...?"

"I can't remember anything," Alex muttered. He slowly sat up, noticing he was on a large fold out couch, not and actual bed. This acknowledgment didn't soothe Alex's nerves.

"I'm so so sorry, Alex-"

"No," Alex turned towards John, "it's not your fault. This was no one's fault. I... I have to go." Alex gathered his clothes and quickly put them on. "Bye, John," he said breathlessly as he closed the door.

He quickly made his way across the hall and to his own dorm. He realized he hadn't even locked it. Or maybe Thomas unlocked it when he went looking for Alex. "Oh god. What do I tell Thomas?"

Alexander was planning on it for a while. Don't get him wrong, he loved Thomas and knew that Thomas loved him, but the two just didn't... click anymore. Not to mention the fact that their relationship was kind of toxic, though Alexander would never admit it. And now that Alexander.... we'll, Alex knew that it was what was best. What was right.

Alexander sighed and held his head in his hands on the couch, his black-screened phone sitting in front of him. "You can do this," he muttered. He picked up his phone and quickly dialed Thomas' number.

The man picked up after only one ring. "Hey Alex!" Thomas laughed excitedly.

Even though he tried to, Alex couldn't seem to cover up his anxiety. "Hey. Um... Thomas? Can... can you come over later on? Like... like at one or something."

"Yeah, sure," Thomas said, voice wavering for a second. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing!" To quick, Alex thought. "I just... want to talk?"

"Okay. I'll see you then.., I guess. Bye." Alex ended the call and shakily walked to the bathroom. He started up a shower, and closed the door, allowing the hot steam fill the room. He peeled off his clothes and stepped into the shower, begging to wash his greasy hair.

The brunette only now noticed how much his head pounded and how his stomach was swirling.

He also realized how absolutely sore he was.

•••

Alexander stood, waiting at the door. He wore his usual green hoodie and black ripped jeans (how 3dgy), his shoulder length hair down and getting into his eyes. At one o'clock exactly, a harsh knock sounded at the door. Shakily, Alexander opened the door to his plain dorm.

Thomas stood tall in front of him, puffy Afro delicately groomed and magenta t-shirt spotless. He tugged a bit on his 'beard' as he walked in. "So, babe. What do you need?" Thomas winked at the end of his sentence.

Alexander stayed standing while Thomas took a seat on the couch. "Okay. Uhm, Thomas?"
Thomas looked at Alexander.

"Yes, my love?" Alexander shivered at his words.

"I... look," Alexander sighed, "you know that I love you?" Thomas nodded, a confused expression placed upon his coco colored face. "Well... I just... i think we need two different things, if you know what I mean. I feel like we don't click as much anymore, and I'm so sorry about that. I love you so much, but.... I'm breaking up with you," Alexander mumbled. He looked at Thomas with glossy brown eyes.

Thomas just stayed silent and stood. He went up to Alexander. Alex, flinched, afraid of what Thomas might do. Thomas hugged him. "I'm so sorry you feel that way. It is okay," he whispered, salty tears dripping from his cheeks. He released Alex from his hug and held him at arms length.

"Good bye, Alexander," he mumbled shortly. He turned, opened the door, and closed it softly behind him. Alex sobbed quietly, but ended up wiping away his tears. Small sniffles escaped from him as he slowly laid down on his small bed and fell asleep.

———————————————————-

Oof.

This chapter is kinda short buuuut 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hope you liked it.

The rooms mate part of the description is coming soon.

Byyyyyye 💕