9

John

It had been exactly two weeks since the "incident", and Alexander and John had not spoken one word to each other. Not. One. Word.

John knew what they did was wrong. Horribly wrong. But... shouldn't they talk about it?

Lafayette hadn't brought anything up about it. Neither had Hercules, so John assumed that they didn't notice anything different. He assumed that until Laff and Herc walked up to him on a Thursday afternoon.

"Hey guys," John said as he flipped the page of his textbook. The two kept starring at him. "Do you.... need something?"

"Herc and I were just thinking... why don't we all share a dorm?"

"Um..."

"Yeah," Herc began, "so um... we went to the main office and asked about it... and they said we need to have at least four people."

"So we invited Alex!"

John stared at the boys in disbelief. "I don't think that's how it-"

"We already have it set up!" Hercules interrupted. "The main office said a bunch of transfers would be coming here so they would need more dorms, anyway. So, are you ready.... roomie?"

John sighed. "No."

"Perfect!!" Lafayette laughed. "The two will be moving into our dorm."

John sighed, again. He and Alex had barely spoke since what happened between the two. Why would he agree to this? "Guys I don't really think this is a good idea," John stated.

"Herc got us bunk beds."

John jumped up. "Welcome to the dorm!"

———————————————————
READ THIS!!

future me here. ppl were confused so I'm here to say: the next few chapters are mixed up. instead of 10, 11, 12, they go 11, 12, 10. keep that in mind and skip to 10 then come back. back to your regularly scheduled authors note:

Short chapter because I suck

I hate this chapter but hey why not

I stg this book doesn't make any sense