Everything That Glitters

Jasmine's POV

The next morning, I woke up expecting for Trae to be gone. And he was but there was a tray with flowers a note and breakfast that was still warm.

Dear Beautiful,

I had to go handle some business but I told Tim, my driver, to take you wherever you wanted to go and my black card is on the dresser. I miss you already. Go ball out. I'll be back in a few.

Signed,

Big Daddy Trae.

I started laughing not that this boy really called himself big daddy. Shaking my head. I got up and got in the shower and took care of my hygiene. I put on grey hammer sweats with my timbs and my obey shirt that matched my timbs and I put my hair in a messy bun.

I didn't feel like going out so I decided to wait on my baby to get home so I started exploring the house an I forgot that he had a pool so I ran back upstairs and put on my one piece that had my stomach out and a triangle of my back out. And I jumped in 4 feet since I wasn't that much of a swimmer and started floating.

I asked one of the housekeepers to plug my phone into the water speakers so my music would play loudly and I started singing along to Beyoncé's "Partition/ Yonce."

[Verse 4:]

Driver roll up the partition fast [×2]

Over there I swear I saw them cameras flash

Handprints and footprints on my glass

Handprints and good grips all on my ass

Private show with the music blastin'

He likes to call me Peaches when we get this nasty

Red wine drip filth talk that trash....

I opened my eyes because my music had stopped playing and I didn't know why. I looked over and saw Tre standing there in a suit. He looked like a damn stallion. He was hella fine.

"Baby!" I heard Trae yelling.

"Yes, daddy?"

"Come here. Put your clothes on and meet me upstairs."

I went to the pool washroom and washed the chlorine off of me and washed my hair then I put my outfit back on and let my hair stay down wet and wavy. I got upstairs and saw Tre taking off his clothes. I couldn't help but stare.

"Like what you seeing?" He asked.

"Maybe," I said giggling.

He got up and came to me and kept asking how about now getting closer and closer and he was soon breathing against my neck and I was melting and he blew in my ear and I swear my knees buckled because he caught me laughing.

"Bae, that's not even funny!" I said in my baby voice.

He chuckled and kissed my neck. "I love you." He said. And he looked away and I could tell that he never told a female that so I turned him around and kissed him. "I love you too Tre." And we stood there.

He didn't try anything with me and I admired that he respected me and I knew that just because he was a thug. He was different.

I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him guiding his hands to grab my ass. He stopped. "No, don't. I don't want you to do this. I know we're caught up in the moment but I know later on down the road your going to regret this. I can wait. Don't have sex with me because I want to. Besides, I don't just want to have sex with you. I want to make love to you. You're not like other girls. And I want to treat you differently. You're the first the girl I have ever loved. And I want this to be right. I can wait."

I couldn't say anything because I knew he meant what he said and I sighed.

"Thanks."

He leaned in and kissed but he never moved his hands off my ass he just grabbed it harder pushing me against his dick. And moved me up and down. Then he rolled me over and kissed my neck.

"I'm getting in the shower. I'll be back. put on a movie or something and did you want to go to your dads?"

"Uh, yeah. But later. I missed my baby."

"Okay, lady." He said laughing and I heard him whisper, "I missed my wife too."

I didn't say anything I just smiled and turned on the tv and put on Netflix and waited for him to get out the shower to see what movie he wanted to see.

He wanted to see Gang of Roses 2: Next Generation. The movie was coo but I fell asleep halfway through the movie in his arms.

Trae's POV

I decided to turn off the movie since my Jazzy fell asleep and I was tired anyhow. I stripped her and changed her into her pajamas. When I laid her back down show woke up. "Thank you." And she rolled over and laid her head upon my chest. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her tightly.

I woke up early the next morning to go take care of business at the den.

"What up boy?" I heard my bro Jude say.

"What up my nigga?"

"Shit the usual. Fucking bitches and getting money. Unlike your lovey-dovey ass."

I gave him a look.

"I was just playing damn. All in your heart. While you there, I love you man."

I tried not to laugh as I got down to business.

"As Y'all know. Shifts about to be doubled we got a new gang on the scene and I have to keep shit on lock. So from now on, everybody reports everything to me directly."

I left the den and went home to my future wife. "Baby girl?"

I walked through the house and noticed all of Jasmine's things were gone. I went into the kitchen and saw a note.

Dear Trae,

I'm sorry that I left. But, I can't do this anymore. I knew that you were a thug. But I didn't know you were a murderer. I found the box, with the seven names and letters to the families. I trusted you and I loved you. And I will never forget. But I forgive you. At least you had remorse, but not enough to not take my only brother. But me hating you isn't going to bring my brother back. Goodbye Tre.

Jasmine

I was lost for words. I've never killed anyone. Except for my father. Those where the names of the people Jude murdered just for fun when we were younger. He couldn't face what he did and I couldn't either. So I wrote letters apologizing for him to the families.

Damn it, man! I knew this was coming. But, I didn't know she'd find that; or that she even had a brother. I have to get her back. By any means necessary. So I decided to go to her house.

Jasmine's POV

"Go away!" I yelled at my dad as I cried my eyes out. I didn't tell him what happened or why I left Tre.

Who can kill someone and write letters to there families but not send them? I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. But I couldn't anymore. Because he killed my brother and I hate him.

"Jasmine! You have a visitor."

I figured it was my best friend Kaneisha so I told them to come in.