Someones Child

Trae's POV

It's been 5 years since everything went down. I'm 23 now and Jasmine is about to turn 22 tomorrow. And I got a surprise for her.

"Baby, where you at?"

"I'm in the kitchen."

I went to the kitchen and it smelled good.

"What you cooking?"

"Gumbo."

"Hook it up, hook it upppp."

"A special day is coming tomorrow."

"I know. My new gym opens."

"Oh, yeah."

I didn't forget her birthday I just didn't want to ruin the surprise. Someone knocked on the door so I went to answer it.

"What you doing here Tasha?"

"I came to bring your daughter to you."

"My what?"

"Your daughter, I never got that abortion."

"That's not my baby because I made sure you weren't pregnant. When you told me you got an abortion I put I pregnancy test in the toilet. And when you went to the restroom you peed on it. Negative!"

I slammed the door in her face and saw Jasmine standing there. Damn it.

Tasha's POV

It's not his baby. But at least I got that other bitch mad. Jasmine still gone pay for taking my man. Just watch.

Trae's POV

"You cheated on me with her?"

"No! I didn't. I got her pregnant way before I knew you. Or even noticed you but she got an abortion because she was scared of her daddy and I wasn't ready to be no father. I made sure she wasn't pregnant. Because if she still was I would already been taking care of my responsibility."

"Whatever." She walked off and went back into the kitchen.

I don't think that surprise would be best right now. I don't know.