Revenge

TRAE'S POV

We arrived at my grandmothers funeral and there were a lot of people here. I saw my grandmother in the casket and I lost it. I couldn't handle that shit so I stepped outside to pull myself together.

Next thing you know I'm diving on the floor getting my all white Armani suit dirty because somebody stated shooting up my grandmas funeral. They circled back around and started shooting again I knew they were aiming for me but then I heard sirens and they sped off down the street.

I turned around to go inside the church to make sure everybody and my wife was okay. But when I turned around I saw Jasmine choking on her blood she was shot in the stomach.

I ran to her and started yelling out for help. She was trying to say something. But the only thing I could understand was baby. She kept saying baby. Then it clicked. Baby!! She's pregnant. The ambulance got there just in time because she was starting to breathe fast like she was taking her last ones but I started praying the whole ride to the hospital to make sure that her and the baby was safe.

We arrived at the hospital and they took her to immediate surgery as I informed them she was pregnant. I sat in the waiting too crying and praying as Kaneisha arrived to comfort me and pray for her friend to.

A dude in black came too but he was sitting in the corner smirking at me. Something was off about this nigga but he was the last thing I was worried about.

After 8 hours. A doctor called for the family of Jasmine. We walked up and he said that Jasmine was in critical condition and that my baby didn't survive. And I broke down. I was losing way too many people in to little time and I knew what I had to do, I had to get ready to leave the game. After o find out who shot my wife and was after me and my family.