Christmas and after

His dog greeted him with large liks to the face. He stumbled back from the sudden added wight, and grabbed the door rim to steady himself. He smiled as his dog started to yip and wine like he hadnt seen his kid for years. Mycroft has already walked into the kitchen to make a cup of tea. Redbeard slowly seduled down and followed Sherlock into the kitchen. "Would you like some of this?" His brother asked as he nod to the tea in his hand. Sherlock nod and took it from Mycrofts hand after it was done.

"What are the plans for Christmas?" Sherlock asked. Mycroft looked at him oddly not used to questions like this from his younger brother. He thought for a moment and looked at his brother trying to figure out his minde, whell more his heart.

" Uhmm... i  think we can have it here." Mycroft awnsered after a while. Sherlock tried hard to keep his smile underneath. He nod to respond to his brother. Then he went to his room with his dog. He layed back on his bed with Redbeard laying right next to him. White showed on his red fir mussel. 

———— 

-two days later

"So when will you be over on Christmas?" Sherlock question to John on the phone. 

"My mother stayted as soon as I get up so I can get out of this hell hold." John replied softly so his father couldn't hear. 

"Ok I'll see you then. My brother said you can come and stay for as long as you want to get away from your father." Said Sherlock as he was starting towards the kitchen. 

"Ok, bye Sherlock see you then!" 

"Bye John." Sherlock hung up and walked to the kitchen and made himself some coffee. Redbeard clung to his leg live he was attached. Sherlock was looking foreword to have John over  for Christmas. He planned on giving him some new Football cleats, he deduced john's size. He walked into the living room with a cup in hand and looked at his brother on the couch. His job had a holiday, shockingly for the government, so he was at home this time of year. 

Sherlock looked at him cautiously, before running up the stairs. He hid up there till dinner and went down to have dinner with his brother. Mycroft was Forceing him to eat 3 meals a day so he could get some wight back. "So, John is coming tomorrow." He spoke eyeing Sherlock oddly. Sherlock looked up at his brother and nodded. "And what will you two be doing?"  He was starting to pester him.

"What do you want to know Mycroft?!" Sherlock snapped back trying to end the conversation. 

"Nothing brother of mine, Nothing. Just wanted to know what it was like to have friends" Mycroft elongated the word Friends like it was a disease. Sherlock huffed in frustration and finished the last of his food. 

"May I be excused." Sherlock spoke. Mycroft nod and Sherlock sprited up stairs after putting his play away. Mycroft sat at the table for a little while trying to understand what he just witnessed from his brother. In the end he just huffed and went to do the dishes in complete failure to understand his brother. 

In the morning Sherlock was staredled wake from a nook on the door. Redbeard followed him down the stairs to greet John at the door. "Hello Sherlock. And who is THIS!?" Question John as he bent down to meet Redbeard. 

"Oh he's Redbeard. The dog I told you about."

"Oh yes, Aren't you a little cutie!" John spoke in a higher pitched babby voice. Redbeard responded to a lik to his fase. John and Sherlock started to lagh as Sherlock usherd John onto his Brothers house. They went upstairs and John noticed that his house wasn't dressed in holiday lights. When they reached Sherlock's room however there was a small tree on his desk with a present marked Redbeard, and Another marked John by it. There was a small string of lights over his head borde as whell. John sat on the bed after he put is stuff by the entrance of the room. Sherlock's room was slightly cluderd with many books about and experiments on his desk. Redbeard sat in the corner on a dog bed and not to far was a door to the closet and another on the side of the desk to his bathroom. 

"So.. I... um.. got you something." Sherlock studered as he picked up the gift by the tree," if that's fine with you?" 

"It's alright Sherlock, I got you something as whell." John reashered Sherlock as he bent down to grab a present from his bag. They swapped presents and John opened his first. He was shoked to see a nice pair of Football cleats that were in his favorite color. 

"I figerd that you... needed some after looking at the state of you others."

"There amazing Sherlock. They really are! Thank you so much!" John said as he hugged Sherlock. Sherlock's froze from fright as John pulled away. "Oh... um... sorry."

"It's fine... I'll open this know.. I gess." Sherlock chuckled as he jently opened the raping. It reviled a new scarf that was in there school colors. John had give it to him because he loved his other one and know he could where it in school. "Wow, John I don't know what to say." Sherlock spoke as he put his hand to his lips.

"How about a thank you?" John said sarcastically. He chuckled as Sherlock nod not actually saying a word yet.

"Oh...um... thank you John, thank you." 

After they shared there gifts and Sherlock gave a gift to Redbeard which was a bone that he was happy to except. Sherlock and john watched movies for the rest of the day until dinner. Mycroft some how cooked up a turkey, something different for there gess and the holidays. Sherlock had to emit that the turkey wasn't have bad, and when they finished they rushed back upstairs. John had the opportunity to stay over and took it to get away from his father even tho it was Christmas. They watched movies some more and Sherlock planes on makeing the blow up bed for John but they both went to sleep before that happened. 

Mycroft came in to see the tv on and both boys asleep in Sherlock's bed very uncomfortable. He Sighed to himself and turned off the tv and the lights Redbeard look sleepy over to Mycroft, but was to tired to move. Mycroft moves Sherlock and John slightly so they wouldn't wake up sore and put two blankets over to two boys. 

In the morning John woke up to see that he never left the bed from last night. Sherlock was starting to sture so John waited till he was awake to move. Sherlock moved and meet John with sleep eyes. "Well good morning." Sherlock said as he sat up and stretched. John copyed Sherlock's actions.  They looked at one another then started to laugh about where they just woke up. "Well then Breakfast?" 

"Starving!"

———————-

Long chapter, good chapter, very happy chapter. Ha. Replie if y'all have any sujestions on to were to take this thing. Sorry again for the mistakes. 

-Speedy