Love, Let's take it a step further!

-2 years later

"Good morning, my little Hedgehog." Sherlock spoke as he rolled over in his bed.

"Of corse your awake. Can you tried to sleep in while we are on Vacation." Huffed John. They were in Germany, as winter started to move out. There was still a blanket of Snow on the ground. They laid together I. They were planing on going to the Schwerin Castle this evening. It was butiful at this time of year, the lake would be frozen over, and the snow on the ground.

John had other thing on his mind at the moment. They got ready for the day, and he kept Sherlock district, so he wouldn't deduces his secret. He took him to two different war museum, where Sherlock deduce different objects and there history. John stepped out for a moment while Sherlock was busy arguing with a history, about the actioul perpus of a dagger, that was used in a murder, or something. John wasn't really paying attention.

"Mycroft? Is that you?" John asked over the phone.

"Yes, Yes, soon to be Doctor Watson. It's ready. Head over near the docks. It will be around 7:45. Do it at 7:47. And we will be there."

"Ok, He's bigering with the historians. So I should get back. See you then."

"Oh, and John. Take care of my brother. He will do anything for you. I have never seen him this happy sence Redbeard."

"Did you get the gift?"

"Yes, he will come out after he says yes!" Mycroft spoke, then hanged up. John walked back in as Sherlock was smiling happily.

"What are you so happy about?"

"I showed thous bafoons, a murder, they didn't even see! Were did you go?" He asked as his smile slipped slightly.

"Just a call. Would you like to go have dinner." John spoke quickly, but commly. Sherlock didn't protest. He was to happy to relly care. He followed him to dinner and they had a lovely stake dinner.

They went to the Castle, and around 7:30 to the docks.

"Sherlock?" John started standing and faceing him with both hands I'm his.

"What's the matter John?" He asked stayering into his lovers eyes.

"You understand that I do love you, and I will always love you. And I hope you understand to I will always be with you Sherlock, throu thick and thin. If you have a bad day I will be there, and if you are in trouble I will rescue you. I love you my Otter."

"John, what are you saying..." Sherlock was cut off by a large fire work going off he looked up to see. Multiple more fireworks went off and the were all colors. Sherlock was to distract to see what John was doing. Then the fireworks formed the words.

WILL YOU MARY ME?

Sherlock looked back down and saw John holding a small box and down on his knee. Sherlock gasped and held his hand up to his mouth.

"William Sherlock Scott Holmes, will you do me the houner of becoming William Sherlock Scott Waston-Holmes?" Sherlock stumbled a little and tried to say something, but nothing came out. He nod his head to a yes and John stood up and smiled. Both had tears streaming down there cheeks, and when John slipped the ring on Sherlock heird Cherring he turned his head to see all his friends, and Mycroft clapping. Molly was crying happily. They Mycroft turned around and let losses a littel red Irish Setter. The dog ran towards the two Men, and John picked it up.

"This is for you my Otter." John spoke. Sherlock had a giant smile on his face. And he almost forgot to breathe. He took the little dog and held it.

"He looks just like Redbeard!" He choked.

"You like him?"

"Of corse! I can't believe you did all of this. I love you so much, you and my little case!" Sherlock spoke as the littel Case liked Sherlock in the face. The couple kissed deeply as everyone cheered and the puppy barked.

"I love you my little Hedgehog!"

The End

——————-

Yay, it's over, there will be another. I had a lot of fun doing it. Thank you for reading it bye 

-Speedy