'Please, for me?'

John took a deep breath, and cautiously aproched Sherlock. Sherlock was crying and stepped closer towards the legg. Then he hired John. He picked his head up from the shock of someone else up here, Let alone John. 

"Sherlock, c...can you step away from the... edge." John studerd. 

"Why the hell are you here!" He screamed not taking a step back. 

"I will tell you if you step away from the legg." John said comely. He was worried that Sherlock would just hop off, when he could have done something. 

"You don't care! No one does." He spoked as he looked back down. 

"I do care, I probably care the most. Does my opinion not matter to you?" 

"Your opinion counts most, but without Redbeard without YOU what does it matter. I drive everyone away! One day you will leave, and I will be alone again. Everyone leaves all hearts are broken, in the end!" Sherlock yelled out to the world. John was about 3 feet away from Sherlock. But he wouldn't reach out, unless he had to.

"That my friend is life. But as long as I have breath in my body I will love you, I swear on my life, and my sisters. Now please Sherlock step back." John was now pleding. Sherlock looked like he was ready to end it. "Sherlock I love you more than anyone I have ever met. I promise I won't leave you until my dieing day. Please, for me?"

Sherlock's breth had stopped. He looked at John how also had tires in his eyes. Sherlock looked deep into his eyes as stated to cry harder. He turned around and fell, into John's awaiting arms. They held one another and sobbed. "Don't every do that again to me Sherlock, I love you too much to lose you!" John choked out throu the sobs.

"I'm so sorry. I love you so much please forgive me!" Sherlock sobbed.

"Of corse my love of corse. Of corse." 

John walked Sherlock down to the ground never letting go of him. John told Sherlock who was there, and held onto him tighter so he couldn't do anything like that again. Sherlock saw Mycroft who had his own set of tears in his eyes and looked really worried. When he found John and Sherlock walking tords him his expression changed from great fear to overwhelming happiness. He ran at them both and unfolded Sherlock in the tightest hug Mycroft could muster. John's jaw dropped and eyes went as big as sosura. Sherlock was also shoked from his brothers sudden affection. But welcome it. They both cried as they hugged one another. John just stood to the side and watched as these two showed so much emotion.

"Don't EVER do that again, brother of mine!" He yelled in an angry tone. Sherlock piled away and Mycroft looked pissed. He started to yell volgure terms at Sherlock. Sherlock sinked back into his coat as gilt washed over him. "I love you so much Sherlock, you must understand that. Your loss would hurt me." At that he took Sherlock under his arm back to the car as John flowed next to the two. "Oh and John, thanks for bringing my baby brother back to the ground safely. If you need anything I will be happy to proved it." 

Sherlock sat in the back next to John. He leaned against the door looking at the views as they passed. Then Sherlock turnd in is seat and looks at John. John turned, and for the first time Sherlock leaned in and placed a light, but long kiss on John's lips. Mycroft looked at them in the mirror and chuckled. They pulled back and looked at Mycroft in horror, they forgot that he was the one in the front. He smiled then looked back at the road. He gave a shrug, as Sherlock and John turned red. Then they chuckled and went back to kissing.

——— 

2 months later -two days before Graduation 

———

. Sherlock was in his cap and gown passing around the room. John sat on the bed chuckled, "Sherlock our friends are going to be fine. I'm pretty shere they expect this from us. Why do you have your cap and gown on any way?" Sherlock and John had planed to come out to there friend today at dinner. John had made really good friends with Greg Lustard, Mary Morston, Molly Hopper, who had a wired crush on Sherlock, and Irene Adler.

"I'm not stressed, why would you say that?" Sherlock spoke as he chewed on his nails. John looked at him and rased his eyebrow. Sherlock looked down at his hand then removed it from his mouth. They both Chuckled as Sherlock sat down on John's bed. "And I'm warning this to test it out. I like it." John chuckled as Sherlock slips it off. They looked at one another and each took the moment to kiss one another. They pulled away as John's phone buzzed. It was from Greg asking where they were. It was 5 minutes passed the time they were supposed to meet them. They rushed out to the building and out to the restaurant. They came in and found there group of Friends. 

"Hello you two, wondered where you would be." Greg greated them. Sherlock and John and sat next to one another. They looked across the table to the faces of there happy friends. They were about to tell them theee news when the waiter came up. He was tall and skinny with red hair and freckles. He took every ones drink order, while Sherlock glared at him. When he finally left John and Sherlock got everyone's attention.

"We have something to tell you." John started. Mary's face deopped with shock and excitement.

"Oh my god! Your together!" She squiked. Everyone looked at her then back at John and Sherlock. John nod his head. Sherlock looked confused as everyone began to laugh.

Sherlock watched as everyone chuckled. He was confused to why they were laughing. "Sherlock it's ok, we figured it out a long time ago. Nothing to worry about." Greg reasherd through his laughter.

"Oh, so your find with this?" He muttered. John pated Sherlock on his back as everyone countied to laugh. Sherlock smiled for being expected by his friend.

"So how long have you to been a focally to geather?" Molly asked with a large smile and enquisative eyes.

"About a month." John awnserd. He put a hand on Sherlock's, which made him blush. He wasn't ues to showing a lot of emotion out in public, but he liked not haveing to hide it anymore. He smiled and talk with the group. After dinner they all congratulated for graduating, then parted ways. Sherlock and John both went back to there dorms. They looked at one another and smiled. It went better than they had expected.

Sherlock looked deep into his loves eyes. John looked up at Sherlock and placed a long passionate kiss on Sherlock's lips. ""That went really well!" John started.

"It did didn't it." Sherlock agreed. He placed another kiss on John." It did seem like they already knew thou."

"Sherlock! Of corse they knew, we were kinda obvious." He chuckled as Sherlock started to kiss his neck.

" Oh, and they never cared to mention it?" He said looking up at John.

"Why would they!? It would be a very awkward situation. So why would they ask us if we were dating?" He snapped, makeing Sherlock stop moving down. He stood back up and meet John's angry eyes.

"I'm sorry. I don't understand most social situations. John please don't be mad."

" sometimes you can be annoying, but don't stop now!" John spoke with a smile. Sherlock smile at him then went back to what he was doing.

The next morning you could tell that the final years were ready to go. After graduating they were aloud to pack up there stuff and leave. Most had there parents homes or houses to line up. Sherlock and John had been offered the top floor of a flat, Mrs Hudson had offerd it to them. This year was also her last year and was happy to rent out here top floors of her flat to them.

—————————

Well that was a fun chapter, it's not over, sorry if it felt like it. There is going to be more plot twist, and interesting turn outs

-Speedy