CHAPTER ONE

-BENJI'S POV-

I threw my plate away before looking at the time

I threw my plate away before looking at the time. I walked in Miko's room since she was in there. She was putting her bed together.

"Imma head out. And I'll finish your bed for you when I get back so get up." I said and she smacked her lips before doing as told.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"The warehouse. Gotta handle something." I said and she raised a brow.

"Big like what? The kids staying here?" She asked and i shrugged.

"Up to you." I said and she nodded.

"Well they can stay. Benji be careful." She said and i nodded.

"Ight, Imma holla at you later." I said about to walk out but she pulled me back before hugging me tightly.

"I'm not playing." She said before pushing me. I chuckled before walking out her room and she followed me out.

"Where you finna go?" Jayla asked.

"Grown folks business." I said as I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. I walked to my truck before getting in and pulling off. I drove to the warehouse as 56 Nights by Future played loudly through my speakers.

I pulled up to the warehouse to see it empty. I had all my workers move everything to my new spot. I walked in the meeting room to see it full with Roman and his men plus my guys.

(ROMAN)

(ROMAN)

"Wassup boy." I said as we dapped each other up. Me and Roman went way back. He was like my brother.

"Polo you stopped by and got that ammunition?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah. It's in the van." He said as he signaled for a few people to go with him to get it. They walked out and my attention went to Roman.

"What you been up to?" He asked and i shrugged.

"Not shit. Holding it down." I said with a shrug.

"Where Brandon?" He asked and i shrugged.

"Don't know." I said as I walked out and they followed. I took my blunt out before lighting it and taking a pull from it.

I walked outside to the front before posting up on the wall. My phone rung and Brandon's name went across the screen. Answering, I put the phone up to my ear.

"It's done. We like 10 minutes away." Brandon said and I smirked.

"Ight bet." I said as I hung up. I walked inside to tell the guys and they scattered.

"Everybody loaded?" I asked and I got yeses from everyone. I got in my spot with my gun before calling out for Kel. He had the launcher and I hoped he knew how to work that shit because I would be upset if this ain't end well.

After a few minutes passed, it was quiet as a mouse. You could hear everything. Even the whispering them niggas was doing outside. It was silent before the lights went out. It stayed quiet before gunshots had ranged out outside. It got quiet and the doors opened before Kel sent the launcher towards them before it was a loud explosion.

The warehouse was huge so we was good and whoever was at the front lost their life. Gunshots had ranged out and bodies dropped from left to right. I spotted Ryder but he moved. I had him later. As we continued to shoot, more bodies dropped from his and mine.

Let's just hope I make it out of this because this shit is hot. Walking over bodies as I dropped some, I saw Ryder again. Sending a shot to his shoulder, I watched him wince. Sending another through his chest, his body dropped. From a far, I saw Brandon walk up to him and empty his whole clip out on Ryder before switching it out.

More men came in and we continued to shoot until they were all done for and once they were, we heard police sirens. Everybody scrambled to their cars and trucks. I walked to my truck before getting in and pulling off behind Polo.

As I was driving, I felt pain in my side. I groaned as I put my hand down on my side. I looked at my hand to see blood.

-AMIKO'S POV-

I was woken out of my sleep by loud knocking on my door. I picked my phone up to look at the time and it read 2:26 am. I got out off the couch before slipping on my unicorn slippers and walking out my room to the door. I yawned before looking through the peephole and seeing Benji.

I unlocked the locks before opening the door.

"Benji what are you doing here at 2 in the morning?" I yawned once more and I took a glance at his bloody clothes and my eyes grew wide.

"Benji what happened to you?" I asked as I grabbed him and brought him inside. I took him into the bathroom and he sat down but winced. I washed my hands clean before walking back to him and lifting his shirt.

I saw that he had a bullet wound.

"Benji why didn't you go to the hospital?" I questioned him.

"Man I don't fuck with hospitals." He said and i rolled my eyes.

"Do you trust me?" I asked and he looked me upside me head.

"Why are you asking me this?" He asked.

"Because. How do you know I won't let you bleed out?" I asked and he stared at me before standing up.

"Benji sit down." I said grabbing the first aid kit from under the cabinet. I grabbed some scissors, gauze, and peroxide. I grabbed the scissors before taking out the bullet but he was screaming like a little bitch.

"Benji quiet down." I said as I sat down on my butt. I continued to dig for the wound until I got it out. I sat it in the sink before cleaning it up and putting some gauze on it.

"Benji what did you do?" I asked and he pulled his shirt down.

"I took care of Ryder and his men." He said and i nodded. Wasn't much to say. I was happy it was only one bullet and that he was okay.

"Alright, I'm gone. I'll come get the kids in the morning." He said and i shook my head.

"No it's okay. You can sleep on the couch with me." I said as we walked in the living room. He took his shirt off and his pants leaving him in some basketball shorts.

He laid on the couch and my big ass laid on top of him. He started talking to me about nothing and that caused me to drift off to sleep.