CHAPTER SEVEN

-AMIKO'S POV-

"Wake up bitch !" I heard as my eyes flickered open . When I saw who I saw , I jumped up and started swinging at her .

"You bitch !" I shouted as I continued to swing at her .

"Get off me bitch !" She shouted as she pushed me off . She picked up a gun before pointing it at me .

"Get over there to that fucking wall !" She spat and I rolled my eyes .

"Fuck you Tessa ." I said and she chuckled before cocking the gun back but I didn't move .

"Move ." She said . She so lucky she had a gun in her hand . I walked to the wall and she smiled .

"How that ass whoopin feel ?" I asked and she mugged me . I gotta stop this shit and just do what they say because I just fought with a whole baby in my stomach .

"You thought I was dead ?" Tessa asked and I crossed my arms .

"Nope . Not when I saw ya body gone ." I said dryly and she looked like she wanted to kill me .

"Okay , this what we gone do ." She said and i raised a brow as I watched her set up a camera .

"I'm pretty sure my man would be here any minute , hour , or day so we're gonna make a video for him ." She smiled .

"What I want you to do is make a message for him . Say everything that is wrote down on the poster ." She said and I chuckled .

"I'm not doing that Tessa sorry . You have to get over it . He don't want you okay ? He wants me ." I said and she closed her eyes , taking deep breaths .

"There's an explosive in Benji's crib . I know them kids there because I'm watching the cameras . Now do it or that whole house blows up in..." she trailed off .

"In 18 minutes . I know yo—."

"Okay damn Tessa . Why are you doing this ? Are you that damn jealous ?" I asked and she rolled her eyes .

"No . I want Benji . You don't deserve him like I do ." She said and I groaned .

"17 minutes ." She said .

"Alright ! Alright ! I'll do it ." I said and I really didn't want to . I just wanted the kids to be safe .

"After I make this video , you better not hurt them ." I said and she smiled .

"Promise ." She said and i rolled my eyes .

"And make it seem real .  Act like you hate him . If I don't like it , you know what's gonna happen ." She said .

She began recording and I waited for her signal . She game me a head nod for me to start and honestly I didn't want to . Just the first two sentences made me frown .

"Benji... , I'm sorry but I have to do what's right for me and my baby . I'm moving away and I don't want any contact with you whatsoever ." I took a pause because I almost started crying .

Tessa was real life crazy and she was gonna get her Karma .

"I hate you . I hate you so much and I honestly wish I never had a child by you , let alone met you . You have brought me so much pain and I can't take it anymore . I'm done , we're done . I'm catching a flight tonight and I never want to see you again ." I said and Tessa smiled before cutting the camera off .

"Yayyy ! Okay bitch , now come on ." She said as she grabbed me by my hair .

I silently wiped away my tears that were rolling down my cheeks . "

Get changed and hurry up ." She said and I did as told . I couldn't believe I actually said the word hate . I've never said that word ever in my life .

I know one thing , I hoped he didn't believe anything that was said .

-BENJI'S POV-

We been on the rode for the longest and a nigga was tired but I wasn't thinking about getting any sleep until I made it to my baby . Polo was driving and we were like 30 minutes away from where she was .

My index finger tapped on the door as we were driving .

"What you think he already did ?" Kel asked .

"He better have not touched her and I'm not fucking playing ." I said in all seriousness . After minutes of driving , we had finally made it to the destination . It looked closed off . We got out before we waited for the rest of the vans to park . When the other 4 vans pulled up , the guys got out and we walked inside . It was a broke down building , who would've thought to come here .

We walked through the building with our guns pointed . Anybody I saw was getting they ass knocked off .

"This room clear !" I heard and we continued to search .

"This room not so clear ." I heard Polo and I shook my head before I went inside the room he was in .

"Who is this ?" Polo asked .

"Mr. Pablo ." I said as I examined his body . I heard doors outside close and I walked outside to see Luis and his men . "Yo bro dead ." I said and he sighed before he held his head up high and fixed his suit .

"Great ." He said as he signaled for his guys to go in .

"Yo Benji !" I heard . I walked inside to see Brandon looking at a camera .

"Nigga ." I said and he waved me over . He did something and it popped up like a projector screen. I looked at it and saw Miko talking .

"Benji... , I'm sorry but I have to do what's right for me and my baby . I'm moving away and I don't want any contact with you whatsoever ." She took a pause before speaking again .

"I hate you . I hate you so much and I honestly wish I never had a child by you , let alone met you . You have brought me so much pain and I can't take it anymore . I'm done , we're done . I'm catching a flight tonight and I never want to see you again ." She finished . I looked at Brandon with an unbelievable look .

When she said the word hate , I couldn't lie , that shit hurt a nigga . This is some foul shit she played and this time , I can't forgive her for it . She running off with my whole child in her stomach not even thinking about how I feel .

"Damn bruh ." Brandon said as my jaw clenched . I never thought Miko would do some fucked up shit like this but then again , I didn't think this was true . Maybe this was one of her little games and i was gonna stick to that thought .