CHAPTER NINETEEN

-AMIKO'S POV-
-1 WEEK LATER-

I had put my shoes on before walking over to Nova who was playing with her toys

I had put my shoes on before walking over to Nova who was playing with her toys . Today we were going to Aunt Tommie's house for a cookout and she didn't know I was coming .

"Come on mamas ." I said picking her up . I walked in her room before pulling out an outfit . I changed her pull up and put lotion all over her before putting her clothes on .

Once she was dressed , we walked back in the room and I saw her yawn . I knew she was sleepy so laid her down while I cleaned up the house .

After a while of me cleaning , I jogged upstairs to see her still peacefully sleeping . I decided to take a picture of her and send it to Benji .

 I decided to take a picture of her and send it to Benji

I got her bag ready before taking it to the truck . Speeding back inside so I could be with her before she wakes up , I cut the baby monitor off and grabbed my huge Chanel bag something Fiancé can't afford on her own and picked Nova up .

She began crying as I walked out the house and locked the door . I put her in her car seat as her crying grew louder .

"Hey ." I said sternly and she poked her lip out .

"Awnn , I'm sorry ." I giggled as I kissed her small lips . I got in and pulled off to Aunt Tommie's house for this cook out . After a while of driving we had pulled up and it was many people there .

I got Nova out and I grabbed her bag before Benji and Pierre walked out .

"NovaK ." Pierre said and Benji smacked his lips before taking Nova away .

"Bruh , move ya ass ." Benji said and I laughed as he gave me a side hug . It was good that he wasn't mad at me anymore .

"Aunt Tommie is in the kitchen taking the cake out the oven ." He said and i nodded as I walked around but I felt a stare . Looking over my shoulder , it wasn't nobody but Benji .

Walking inside the house , it was full of people and I just got stares .

"Who is you ?" A girl asked as she stood beside Ivy . If she was Ivy friend I knew she knew me . I mean ya home girl don't like me so I'm pretty sure she told her about me .

"My name is I'm about to fuck you up if you keep looking at me like you wanna pop something ." I said rolling my neck at her . I walked away because I didn't wanna turn hood up in here and get real disrespectful .

I walked inside the kitchen before sitting at the bar as Aunt Tommie was putting something else in the oven . She closed it and once she turned around , she dropped the hand mittens before running to me .

"Amiko i should beat yo ass ! For real ." She said and I laughed .

"I'm sorry Aunt Tommie ." I said as she still hugged me .

"You good . You don't have to explain yourself to me . What's going on is between you and Benji . I don't have no say so even though I want to on Ms. Fiancé ." She said and i shook my head .

We pulled away and she went back to cooking.

"I seen your face before I came and hugged you . What's wrong ?" She asked and i rolled my eyes .

"Ivy and her friend ." I said and she rolled her eyes and I chuckled .

"Iyanna a hoe too ." She said . "Where's Nova ?" She added .

"With Benji ." I said .

"So did y'all talk ? Are y'all good ?" She asked .

"Yeah we're good . I mean it's not really that hard to tell Benji something . Probably earlier but after a while he just takes it in . I thought he would've screamed at me but he didn't . But we're cool." I said and she nodded .

-BENJI'S POV-

I carried Nova inside before walking to Ivy

I carried Nova inside before walking to Ivy .

"Hey baby ." She said as she pecked my lips .

"Wassup ." I said .

"Your baby momma is disrespectful . She was talking to Iyanna rudely ." She said and I chuckled to myself about Miko .

"Ight . I'll handle it ." I said as I walked in the kitchen to see Amiko helping my Aunt Tommie in the kitchen . Once Miko laid eyes on Nova , she smiled brightly .

"Hey baby ." Miko said tickling Nova's stomach as she laughed .

I took Nova to Jayla so she could play with Taytay . Walking back in the kitchen , I went over to Miko .

"Miko let me talk to you real quick ." I said and she looked at me before rolling her eyes . We walked out to the front before standing by my car .

"What boy ?" She asked .

"Uh un . Don't fucking what me . I will still choke yo ass up . Don't play wit me ." I said and she crossed her arms .

"Boy what do you want ?" She asked .

"Wassup with you and Ivy ?" I asked and she busted out in laughter .

"Why are you asking me ? You need to be asking your fiancé . I'm your baby momma , so of course she gone have a problem with me . Especially for what I did but me and you already discussed that ." She said and i sighed .

"Why y'all just can't get along ?" I asked .

"I refuse to get along with her Benji . She always saying slick shit to me and you just don't seem to catch that . I don't like her ." She said and I chuckled lowly before shaking my head .

"Well that's gonna be Nova step mama ." I joked knowing that was gonna piss her off .

"Benji don't fucking joke like that . I will beat yo ass out here quit playing ." She said and I laughed .

"Hehe my ass . I'm not playing ." She said before walking off but I pulled her back .

"But real shit , don't be late when I pick you up tonight ." I said sternly and she nodded . I walked back in the house before I felt somebody pull on me .

"What was you doing out there with her Benji ?" She asked .

"We were just talking." I said .

"That's all yall been doing since she got down here . You always talking to her . What was y'all talking about ?" She asked .

"Business Ivy Damn ." I said walking away to find Nova .