CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

-BENJI'S POV-
-2 DAYS LATER-

I woke up to slaps to my face

I woke up to slaps to my face . I sat up before wiping my eyes and looking at Nova . I chuckled as she smiled showing her little teeth .

I picked her up before kissing her all over her face . I got out of bed with her on my hip and I walked in the bathroom . I brushed my teeth and did my morning hygiene before I walked downstairs . I smelled breakfast and I thought it was Ivy but I guess I thought wrong .

It was Jayla and Riley .

"Where's Ivy ?" I asked and the girls shrugged . I nodded before sitting Nova in the highchair that I had bought for her yesterday . I grabbed a sausage off the paper towel before breaking it into small pieces and I sat it down on the high chair .

"Good morning my G ." Kairo said dapping Nova up . I chuckled at his foolishness before Pierre came around the corner .

"Riley , you ain't burn nothing did you ?" Pierre joked and Riley smacked her lips before laughing .

"Pierre stop hating on her ." Jayla said and he put his hands up in surrender .

I looked at Nova and seen that she stuffed her mouth the food in her mouth .

"No baby ." I said as I made her spit it out . I threw it away before grabbing another piece and cutting it up but the rest was sitting on the counter .

I grabbed her sippy cup out the fridge and sat it down in front of her .

"What you got planned today ?" Jayla asked .

"Nothing . I might go to Auntie's ." I said with a shrug .

I grabbed a fruit cup out the fridge and opened it before sitting it in front of her as well .

"Uh un . You supposed to be going to see Miko remember ." Kairo chimed in and Pierre came in and nodded .

"Yup . Don't think you slick . Don't you want an explanation on why she left ?" Pierre asked and I waved them off .

"How did y'all know ?" I asked .

"Kairo was ear hustling and came and told us ." Jayla said and I looked at Kairo and he stepped out .

I was supposed to be having a sit down with Amiko today . My aunt was literally making me , shit is crazy . She want me to hear Miko's side of the story and I truly don't care . I'm just glad that I get to see my child .

"Can y'all watch her while I shower ?" I asked .

"I will ." Kairo beat them to it .

"Kairo , you always watching her !" Jayla whined .

"You got a whole child of yo own ." He said and they started arguing but I went upstairs to get in the shower so I could get ready .

-2 HOURS LATER-