A new heir

Bellatrix's eyes flew wide and her mouth hung agape. She stared at Fenrir with stunned eyes.
"I'm... I'm really?..." Bellatrix whispered, carefully touching her stomach with shaky hands.
"Pregnant?" Narcissa asked, "Fenrir, how far along is she?"
Fenrir shrugged, "Two or three weeks. Maybe a month... I can't tell for sure." He added, straightening and turning to Narcissa.
"But... How can that even be possible? We... We've not... N-not since..." Rodolphus stuttered, gazing up at the werewolf with stunned eyes.
Fenrir shrugged again, "All I know is that she's got a baby cookin' in there."
Bellatrix shuffled forward and stared up at Fenrir with bright eyes, "Is... Is my baby healthy?"
"Seems to be. But I ain't the doctor." Fenrir added, turning his gaze to Narcissa.
Bellatrix followed his gaze and met Narcissa's eyes. Fenrir pulled away, plucked Saros and Draco from Narcissa's arms and moved to the door.
"Let's go, boys." He said to the men still huddled into the corner.
The men scrambled to their feet and raced out of the room after the werewolf alpha. Fenrir lead them down the grand set of stairs and over to the living room. Fenrir set himself down in the armchair by the fire, Lucius settled in the one opposite him, while Rodolphus, Rabastian and Barty flopped onto the couch.
"How do you always get her to listen to you, Greyback?" Rodolphus groaned, resting his head on the back of the couch.
Fenrir shrugged in response, keeping his attention on the two boys in his lap. Draco and Saros both looked up at him and giggled. Fenrir grinned down at them.

As time passed, the bubble of excitement grew. It had been a few months since the The discovery of the pregnancy, and Bellatrix grew even more excited the more her belly grew. Rodolphus and Rabastian decided it would be best if she didn't go to Diagon until she had given birth, and everyone agreed it was for the best. Fenrir would often bring Saros to visit her. Saros loved the visits, especially because he got to play with uncle Rabastian and Rodolphus.

The fresh wounds covering Fenrir's body had healed, leaving his skin wrinkled and riddled from the burns. The werewolf had objected to taking off the bandages, but Narcissa managed to get them off with a simple flick of her wand. Fenrir took the opportunity to shave the half of his beard that was left, leaving him clean-shaven. Lucius was horrified by the look, shouting about something about how he was right about how aged beards make men look. Fenrir rolled his eyes at the comment. When Tom saw Fenrir's clean-shaven, half-pizza looking face, he had refused to stop running his thumbs over Fenrir's jawline, muttering about how different Fenrir looked. Slightly annoyed, Fenrir went out to the gardens with Saros. Tom followed him.

Fenrir sat down in the grass with Saros in his lap, and told Tom to sit a few feet away from him. Tom did, though he was slightly confused at the request. Fenrir set Saros in front of him, on his feet.
"Saros, do you think you can make it to Tom?" Fenrir asked, pointing at the dark lord.
Saros let out a confident squeal and took a step forward. He wobbled dangerously and fell forward. Fenrir caught him and set him upright. Saros let out an annoyed screech and stomped his feet on the grassy terrain.
"Hey, it's okay, Saros. Nobody gets it instantly." Fenrir said softly, letting go of Saros.
"Doggie!" Saros whined, holding his arms out in order to keep balance.
"I'm right here, pup." Fenrir said, holding his arms out either side of the child.
Saros turned his attention back to Tom. Tom, now understanding the situation, held his arms out to Saros, ready to catch him if he fell. Saros let out a confident cry and took another step. He wobbled, but this time he managed to keep his balance. He took another step forward, and then another.
"That's it kiddo, keep going." Fenrir cheered.
Saros let out another confident squeal and stepped forward again. He was close to Tom now! Just out of arms' reach. Saros took two quick steps. He tripped over his foot on the third and fell. Tom caught him and scooped him up into his arms.
"Well done, Saros!" Fenrir cheered, moving over to sit beside Tom.
The werewolf plucked Saros from Tom's hold and held him up over his head. Saros giggled in delight, holding his arms out in triumph. Fenrir beamed up at him, his silvery blue eyes sparkling in the sun. Tom's lips curled into a grin. Fenrir brought Saros down and held him close. Saros let out a happy coo and began to play with Fenrir's now shoulder-length hair.
"Doggie!" He smiled, tugging lightly on the hair, "Doggie Doggie!"
Fenrir's eye twitched at the action, but he grinned anyway. The werewolf stood up and set the small boy on his hip. Tom rose to his feet, too.
"How is Bellatrix doing?" Tom asked as the two made their way back to the house.
Fenrir shifted Saros in his arms, "Better. She's due any day now, and they finally settled on a name."
"Oh?"
"Yeah."
Tom shot him a look, which Fenrir didn't catch. The werewolf opened the door and stepped into the manour. He wiped his feet on the mat and stepped aside, allowing Tom to enter.
"I'm gonna visit her soon, you think you could-"
"I'd be happy to watch Saros, Fen." Tom smiled, holding his arms out for the child.
Fenrir grinned at him. He handed the child over to the dark lord. Saros instantly started to mess with the wizard's hair, gripping the strands and ruffling them out of their gelled place. Tom grimaced.
"Saros! It took me fifteen minutes to do my hair!" He whined, holding the nearly two-year-old at arms length.
Saros let out a whine, reaching for Tom's head desperately. Tom shot a pleading look at Fenrir, only to see he was already gone. The dark lord sighed and carried Saros up to his bedroom so he could play with his toys.