accepting fate

Hi, I'm jackattack90909 (jackattack999 on fanfiction) and I am pleased to release my first crossover fanfiction on wattpad. This story is based on hasbro's transformers prime and glitch productions' murder drones. Hope you enjoy. Ps I don't own murder drones or transformer.
_________________________________________

Shockwave was currently battling ratchet to prevent the medic from shutting down the omega-lock, a futile attempt to stop him. Ratchet tries to punch the scientist but dodged and pinned the autobot to an energon vat.

"Optimus, catch!" The voice of smokescreen suddenly called out. Shockwave turns his head to see the autobot with the star sabre and was about to throw it to Optimus.

"Smokescreen!" Ratchet called out before shockwave shoots his arm cannon at smokescreen while he still pins ratchet to the vat. The impact caused smokescreen to let go of the sabre and landed quite a bit away.

He sees starscream rush to the sabre and arcee and bumblebee went after the sabre too. It would be logical to go after it too so shockwave ran as fast as he could to get the sabre. Arcee tries to stop starscream by throwing a seeker at him and it worked, leaving the scientist and the autobot scout to race to the sabre.

Knowing that Bumblebee's smaller frame made him faster, shockwave tries to shoot him but he dodged it and continued his way. Shockwave tries agian but the autobot ducks and lifts the sword into the air. Shockwave stops and looks up for a brief moment before bumblebee punches his only optic. Shockwave then kneels down before looking behind him to see the scout climbing down to Optimus with the star sabre in hand.

"Failure will be illogical." Shockwave states as he gets up and goes after bumblebee. Bumblebee looks up to see Shockwave climbing down after him so he speeds up. Shockwave continues his pursuit but at this rate, Optimus will gain the star sabre before he even makes it down.

Shockwave had an idea but it would risk damaging the omega-lock but it was the only thing he could do. Shockwave readies his arm cannon to finish the autobot off but Optimus turns to see Shockwave attempting to kill the scout so he immediately punches megatron in the face before forcing to aim Megatron's fusion cannon at shockwave and fires.

Shockwave was about to fire his weapon but got a fusion blast in his chest and some of the pieces of the omega-lock he was climbing down on started to fall down on him while bumblebee jumps off with the star sabre.

The debris falls on shockwave with great force and sends him plummeting down to the bottom with a pile of debris on him. Shockwave felt great agony in his chest, he looks down and saw some of the debris stabbed into his chest with a great amount of energon leaking from it. He gets up to see multiple cuts and marks on his boady and feels something is missing so he looks to his right to see his arm cannon lying on the floor with sparks coming from the limb. He gets up to see bumblebee with the star sabre wedged directly into Megatron's chest and into his spark.

 He gets up to see bumblebee with the star sabre wedged directly into Megatron's chest and into his spark

Megatron tries using the dark sabre but drops it into earth's orbit. Megatron falls to his knees before his optics flickered off and slides off the omega-lock and falls to the earth.

This isn't what shockwave wanted to see but he's seeing this unfold right before his very optic, megatron is dead. Bumblebee puts down the star sabre and helps Optimus up.

Shockwave looks up and sees starscream tries to get down and fight Optimus and the scout himself but 2 seekers grabbed him and ran into the ship, no doubt to the escape pods, knowing that without megatron, this is a fight they can't win. Starscream then gains himself and turns to look at the very wounded scientist before running to the escape pods. Shockwave tries to get up but the sheer agony continues.

Shockwave wonders why this hurts so bad and realizes that the pain is coming directly from his spark, the debris not only stabbed into his chest but his very spark and with the amount of energon he's losing it was logical to come to the conclusion that he was dying. He hears pede falls approaching him so he looks up to see Optimus, bumblebee, arcee, smokescreen and ratchet in front and looking down at him.

"He looks pretty bad, Optimus." Bumblebee said to Optimus who nodded in agreement. Shockwave was surprised to hear the scout's voice agian but realizes that he heard a splash earlier so it would seem logical to assume that he made direct contact with the cyber-matter.

"What should we do with him?" Arcee asked the autobot leader. The autobots are deciding his fate? Hm, typical.

"Well we can't just leave him to die. The decepticons abandoned him." Smokescreen said and Optimus nodded.

"Agreed, smokescreen. Despite everything he's done, no one deserves to be left for dead. Since we have control of the nemesis, we should get him to the medical bay." Optimus said to the group of bots as ratchet did a scan.

"Do not bother, prime. Even if you tend to my wounds, I will die either way." Shockwave protested and ratchet was done scanning.

"He's right, Optimus. Some of the debris tore off a part of his spark and to add it with the amount of energon he lost, I'm afraid there's nothing we could do." Ratchet explained before bumblebee turns to the cyber-matter.

"Can't we just use the cyber-matter? It both saved my life and brought my voice back." Bumblebee suggested but ratchet shook his head.

"It won't be that simple, the cyber-matter has to be inside the cybertronian to work and in the condition he's in, the cyber-matter will just leak out of the cuts." Ratchet explained to the scout before shockwave stands up, ignoring the pain, and walks to the edge. The autobots are confused of what shockwave is doing.

"Shockwave, what are you doing?" Optimus asked the cycloptic cybertronian before the scientist in question turns around to face the autobots.

"Smokescreen is correct, the decepticons chose to leave me and I am on the verge of death so I'm simply doing the only logical thing I could do now: accepting the inevitable." Shockwave awneserd as he took a step back and Optimus rushed to stop him but shockwave has already began his decent. Shockwave sees the nemesis leave his sight before his optic flickered off and began to be engulfed in flames as he enters the planet's atmosphere. He fell for a while before plummeting into the ocean as his burnt body sank to the bottom. This decision was logical.