alone time with J

(AN: I have finally posted a new chapter of my transformers and murder drones story. Sorry if I hadn't posted in a while, it's just I was waiting for season 1 of murder drones to come out. Anyways, enjoy the chapter.)

1 week later, Shockwave was watching a projection of his memory on the monitor by using the cortical physic patch. He was watching a memory of his fight with the 3 insecticons.

When Shockwave looked at them at first glance, he instantly knew they were no ordinary Insecticons. Shockwave originally thought they were some form of subspecies but the more he watches the memory, the more the theory became illogical and instead made new theories.

He had theories like genetic mutation, experimental subject but all possible logic he has gathered has lead Shockwave to a conclusion: these Insecticons were genetically designed, someone has fused the CNA of an Insecticon with the DNA of an average insect found on earth to create something new, something different. Sure Shockwave has tempered with creation by breeding predacons in his laboratory back on Cybertron but whoever created these hybrids takes it to an entirely new level .

Tempering with the genetic code of a cybertronian's CNA to add new features like increased strength, speed, ability and an 4 or 5 new alternate modes would lead to the creation of something mentally unstable. Shockwave could easily modified a predacon's genetic code but that would be extremely dangerous, risky and illogical, even Ratchet would agree with Shockwave that it would be foolish. It is why he creates pure Predacons instead.

It is not just shockwave though but every single scientist that lived on Cybertron knew it's dangerous.

Every scientist... except Tarantulas.

Shockwave and Tarantulas used to work together with scientific endeavours during the great war. But over time, Tarantulas began to push his research further and began to modify CNA to create abominations and monsters that normally attack not only autobots on sight but decepticons as well. Tarantulas then went deeper then that, he began to rewrite a normal cybertronian's genetic code with a living subject.

He began experiments on living test subjects. Tarantulas didn't care if the subjects were either autobot, decepticon, neither or even sparklings. Those he experimented on don't always survive the tests and the ones that did were turned into deformed and hideous beings that wishes they died. But that still wasn't enough so he began conducting experiments on his OWN body. And after test, after test, Tarantulas then planned to experiment on the source of all cybertronian life: the allspark itself. It was then that Megatron was convinced that Tarantulas has gone insane and sent the combaticons to execute the psychopathic arachnicon before he killed all cybertronian life.

Tarantulas, however, knew Megatron would send someone to kill him eventually so he released his experiments on the combaticons as a distraction to get away. A few days later, Tarantulas sent his experiments to kill Megatron as payback for sending the combaticons to execute the psycho spider but failed. When the Autobots discovered that Tarantulas wants to experiment on the allspark, Optimus proposed a temporary truce between the Autobots and Decepticons for that Tarantulas poses as a major threat to all cybertronian life and Megatron accepted the truce.

When the reports of Tarantulas making his way to the allspark with an army of monsters came in, the Autobot and Decepticon armies marched to confront the psycho spider with Shockwave being apart of the fight against his former science partner. The battle was long and fierce, so many lives were lost, Autobots and Decepticons alike. Tarantulas retreated into a building and Shockwave and Onslaught followed. At the top the building, Tarantulas had a gun ready for self defence. Onslaught tried to attack him but Tarantulas shot him in the arm then proceeds to Shockwave but Shockwave fired his gun first and shot Tarantulas' shoulder, causing Tarantulas to drop his gun and accidentally trip backwards off the roof and fell to his death. Shockwave reported that Tarantulas is permanently offline, leaving Megatron pleased but Optimus a little bad that Tarantulas had to die instead of being brought to justice. The truce had filled its purpose and the Autobots and Decepticons were enemies once again.