4 mine

"Damn!" Negan yelled as my ears rung in a desperate attempt to block out the continuous thuds of Lucille. "Oh my goodness! Look at this, you guys look at my dirty girl!" he yelled, moving over to Rosita and positioning the bloodied bat in her face, "Lay your eyes on this."

Rosita panted and silently looked down as Negan continued, "Oh damn, were you together? That sucks. But if you were you should know there was a reason for all this, Red- and hell, he was, is and will ever be red. He just took one or six or seven for the team! So take a damn look!"

Daryl jumped up and punched Negan hard across the face, I winced as Negan shot back up and laughed, "Oh, no. That? Oh, my! That is a no-no. The whole thing, not one bit of that shit flies here."

"Anyway..." he continued as Daryl was dragged back to his spot, "That's not how it works. Now I already told you people, first one's free, then- what'd I say? I said I would shut that shit down! No exceptions. Now I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing with, but I'm a man of my word and first impressions are important. I need you to know me. So- back to it."

He turned around quickly and slammed the bat into Glenn's head.

Everyone gasped as Maggie yelled out and Glenn leaned back up, one eye hanging out of a socket. I turned and threw up, closing my eyes and trying to block everything out.

"Buddy, you still there?" Negan asked, Lucille behind his back, "I just don't know. It seems like you're trying to speak, but you just took a hell of a hit. I just popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just popped out, and it is gross as shit."

Blood poured down Glenn's face as he sputtered and attempted to speak, "Maggie, I'll find you."

"Oh, hell. I can see this is hard on you guys. I am sorry. I truly am. But I did say it. No exceptions." Negan said as he hit Glenn repeatedly.

I looked away and fell to my hands, gasping as much air as I could and listening to the repeated sound of Lucille making contact with Glenn's broken skull.

"What I tell you, Lucille is thirsty. She is a vampire bat. Get it?"

Silence echoed through the woods as I opened my eyes.

"What, was the joke that bad?" Negan grinned.

I felt Abraham's blood splattered across my face and I looked around at Maggie who was broken and yelling through her tears, "I'm gonna kill you." I whispered.

"What sweetheart, I didn't quite catch that. You're gonna have to speak up." Negan said, kneeling down so our faces were centimeters apart.

"I'm gonna kill you." I repeated, my voice shaking as I breathed heavily into his face.

He stuck his tongue between his teeth and sucked on it for a moment, studying my face. "What's your name, blondie?"

"Nyra." I answered, as my chest rose and fell quickly.

"Nyra." he smiled, looking down at my lips and back to my eyes, "Simon? how many times have we run into Nyra?"

"Three." Simon replied from somewhere behind me.

"And how many times has she lied to us?" Negan grinned, playing with a loose curl that had fallen by my face.

"Three."

"Right, 'she sticks to herself, she will never kneel before me and she's going to kill me'." He counted off on his fingers. "Huh, three times, Nyra. I don't usually let people lie to me once. But for you I'm making an exception. Come on, let's take a drive while I explain to you why I'm making this exception."