𝟏𝟏

𝐇𝐘𝐄-𝐉𝐈𝐍

"𝑯𝑬𝒀 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑫𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑮?" Young-bin asks his cousin. Sooho turns to him. "Hi," he greets. I take a look at him and realized who I was looking at. That dirty motherfucker. He's still in this business?

"I guess your cousin is embarrassed," Sooho tells him. He starts to walk with his people behind him. "Let's call it a day." the dealer mutters.

Before they leave he stops. He turns around and looks at me for a second. "Long time no see Hye-Jin." he acknowledges. They all look confused beside Young-bin and Seok Dae's followers.

"This isn't a time for a Reunion Seok-dae." I oppose.

" I knew that face was familiar," he says with a smug smile. I stay silent.

"How's your mom huh?" he questions.

"Leave will you? you'll be doing all of us a favor." I walk up to him. He nods his head and walks away. I sigh in anger. I never thought I would ever have to see him again until now.

"Jeong Young-bin, stop it," Sieun demands. We're standing in an awkward silence. "Let's get going," Sooho says.

"Yeah," I mumble. We all walk away from the area. "You got a big scratch, let me see yeah?" Sooho tells Sieun. He shoves his hand off though.

"Gosh all that fighting has made me hungry. Let's go eat, I know a very delicious place." Sooho tells us.

"You have a payment to make." He says to Bum-seok as he places his helmet in his hands. "Hey dingus, the scooter won't fit the four of us." I remind him.

"It's fine I'm not going, I got cram school." Sieun disclose. "Yah don't be so cold to your life saviors, you didn't even thank us," I tell him.

"yeah what she said also, I said I knew a good place to eat." He reminds him. He takes a deep breath. I smile seeing him get defeated.

"I'll catch a taxi and follow you guys there," I tell them. "Okay then, get on then will you bookworm?" Sooho pats the available seat next to Bum-Seok.

"It's fine, I'll just go with Hye-Jin. You'll be able to sit comfortably Bum-Seok." He nods in response. Me and Si-eun get a taxi and follow the scooter.

I'm way too exhausted to speak with Sieun right now. I bet he feels that way too. By the time we get there, it's already dark out.

Me, Bum-Seok, and Si-eun walk into the restaurant ahead of Sooho. We all take a look around.

"It's on me so don't worry guys." I nod my head. "I'm sorry I'm late!" Sooho loudly walks in.

They have a short conversation. He looks back at us. "I'm late for my part-time work because of you, so help out." He says to Bum-Seok and Sieun. Makes sense.

"Are they your friends?" The woman asks. "Hello, ma'am." I greet. They do the same.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

Hye-Jin is cleaning the windows, waiting for a text or a call from any of her family members just wanting to know if they're okay and how they are doing.

si-eun is mopping the floors, "Make the floors shine!" Sooho instructs. He rolls his eyes in annoyance.

bum-Seok is washing the dishes. "Your mother must love having you at home with a gentleman like you." The woman compliments.

After they all finish their assigned jobs, they have to carry bottles of beer into the restaurant from the truck outside.

Sooho and Hye-Jin are pretty fast with it unlike the other two.