𝟏𝟑

𝐒𝐈-𝐄𝐔𝐍

"𝐌𝐇𝐌, 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐘." She eats it. I find myself sitting in a restaurant with this girl I barely know.

"Excuse me, can I leave?" I quietly ask her. I have a lot of work to do back at home and I want to leave this place asap.

"No, you can't."

"Why?"

"I can't eat alone!" she says.

"Why aren't you eating? can't you eat spicy food?" she questions. "Why do you eat food like this?" I answer her with another question.

She smiles, "Huh? you don't have friends do you?" I sigh and look around in disbelief. Just let me go home.

She grabs my phone and put in her phone number. "It's my number, save it," she demands.

I didn't ask for this. "What's your name?" she asks me. "Why?" why is she doing all of this? I'm not interested at all.

She starts typing something, "You're very annoying so I think you're my type." she lets me know.

"I like douchebags." she sets her phone on the table. She eats after a while and now she's finally done.

We leave and it's not raining anymore. Damn, that was too quick. We thank the workers on our way out.

"See you next time, I'm leaving. I apologize for the other day." she pats me on the shoulder and walks away. She's talking to someone on the phone so it's probably important.

Finally, I can go home in peace.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

Seok-dae and a friend pull up a drive driveway. They Park and get out walking towards the house. "Where is Young-yi?" seok-dae questions him.

"She's on her way." they quickly respond. They open the gates to see 2 guys playing video games. "Is Gil-su here?" he asks them.

"Yes." he vaguely responds too focused on the game. The friend with Seok-dae goes sit with a group of people and starts chatting.

Seok-dae walks in on Gil-su sitting with a teen. He turns around and gets excited. "Is it in good shape?" he asks Seok-dae.

"Yes." he gives him the keys to the car. "Ah, good job." he compliments. He looks back at the teen. " Ah, that dirty brat."

"Hey before letting that moron go, hit him with a bat for 30 minutes." he gives him orders. "You can use a knife if you want," he adds.

He walks away and laughs. Seok-dae and the teen are left all alone. The boy's in fear of what's about to happen to him.

𝐇𝐘𝐄-𝐉𝐈𝐍

It feels like forever since I've been at school. It's free time in our homeroom so Soo-ho, Bum-Seok, and I are playing mobile video games while Sieun is studying at his desk right beside us.

Living with my aunt is pretty nice and cozy. I go back to my house once a week to grab some stuff. Her house is pretty big so it's hella comfortable.

I've got a lot on my plate recently so I quit one of my jobs. 2 jobs will do it for me. Finally, Young-bin is moving schools, what we all needed whether he messed with you or not.

"Yeon Si-eun." I look up to see Young-bin. What the hell does he want now? "Do you have a minute?" he asks him. "I have nothing to talk to you about." right.

I step in, "Hey, what do you want?" the view of his face is just really annoying me right now. "I'll be quick," he mutters.

We all step outside and walk into an empty room for him to speak. Sooho sits on the table, bumseok is standing by the door, and Sieun is standing a couple of feet away from Young-bin. And lastly, I'm standing, leaning on the closets.