11. 𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

Azwa passed a cute smile and waved her hand at him. Zulaid came near her with a little smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?" He asked after greeting her. He was surprised to see her there at his private clinic. Like Inara, he himself wasn't in favor of meeting before marriage. They were working together but at the workplace they weren't alone.

"Just came to check upon you!" She stated casually.

He just nodded.

"My colleague's father is admitted here. I came to see them. So, I decided to pay you a visit and see your work space" She explained with a light smile.

"What would you like to have?" He asked her.

"Juice would be fine" She smiled.

"How was your call?" He asked.

"Perfect! You have a nice office. It's very cosy" She looked around in the room.

"I designed it myself" He told her.

"Really! You have an artistic touch. Are surgeons also artists" She asked amusingly.

"Surgery is itself an art Azwa!" He smiled, looking at her face.

"Still I don't consider myself an artist" She chuckled. Zulaid joined her.

They had a little conversation and she left after some time. Zulaid kept thinking about her for a few minutes. She was just like the woman he wanted. Mature and Smart.

He wasn't willing to get married before making his career. Now his career was well established and he had no objection to getting married. He was glad that he found Azwa.

He thought life would be peaceful with her.

...

"Oh my God!" Azra shrieked looking at the mark sheet they just got. They were done with their surgery block and the result just came today. Her friend Azra, scored the highest marks in the batch.

Ya Allah! Bachha lena. Inara opened the mark sheet with high hopes.

"Yayyy!" She screamed in happiness after glancing at her marks. She scored well in this block.

She was happy for herself but more for her friend. They decided to go on an outing. They needed to celebrate Azra's success but before that she had to send some messages.

Gladly! I scored 73% in the exams just because you didn't get to take my long case presentation. Always would be grateful to Allah for not making you my examiner. She sent it to Zulaid.

Inara and her friends were going to a nearby restaurant when a message popped up on her mobile.

Dracula🧛‍♀️: Congratulations! You performed well. Even if I would have taken your exam, you would have gotten good marks.

Inara: jhooth ke paoon nahi hote.

Dracula🧛‍♀️: par tumhare to hain.

Inara: Ap hoon gy jhoothy.

Dracula🧛‍♀️: Badtameez.

Inara: Thank you Zoi bhai😊

Dracula🧛‍♀️: You don't deserve any softness. I will see you in house job.

Inara: Okay😂
Sorry🫡

She laughed loudly. She always loved teasing him. In the past few days, he was being different with her. Although she was hurt by his previous behavior, she decided not to have any grudges in her heart against him.